2024 Stage Predictions

What’s the info on James?

Would love to see them play again, the 2016 one was great but the time, weather and brexit fiasco was hanging over it.

I know they are just finishing their tour the week before, but they regularly tour to be fair to them. I had them nailed on for last year when they got announced to play Bristol Sounds on the Friday.

9 minutes ago, CH0161 said:

Would love to see them play again, the 2016 one was great but the time, weather and brexit fiasco was hanging over it.

I know they are just finishing their tour the week before, but they regularly tour to be fair to them. I had them nailed on for last year when they got announced to play Bristol Sounds on the Friday.

Think he's still playing for Colombia, which I found mad.

7 hours ago, foolee said:

Small prediction for Pyramid, Other & Woodsies 

Stevie Wonder 
Sting
Churnups slot *The Killers*
James

The Chemical Brothers
Fontaines D.C

Bombay Bicycle Club

Dua Lipa
Doja Cat 
Keane
Bryan Adams

The National 
Yungblud

Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes

Coldplay
Pulp
Avril Lavigne
Shania Twain

Bring Me The Horizon
Nothing But Thieves

PJ Harvey

Stick 

Team, I’m pretty torn up about the Chemical Brothers and Stevie clash that has been prophesied. Please can we use the collective force of Efestivals to ensure that the Chems up against Dua Lipa instead? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Mark H said:

Team, I’m pretty torn up about the Chemical Brothers and Stevie clash that has been prophesied. Please can we use the collective force of Efestivals to ensure that the Chems up against Dua Lipa instead? Thanks in advance.

Sorry man, I'm hoping that's the National.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Are Fontaines even active this year?

Think they’re playing Southside/Hurricane in Germany a week or two prior so defo active. 

1 hour ago, CH0161 said:

No info but finish a tour in mid June and playing festivals the weekend after, not played in a while and suit a Pyramid spot. A lot of my prediction is kinda my best guess with who is around and who we’ve got info on combined with who I’d like to see play. 

47 minutes ago, Mark H said:

Happy to manifest this. 

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Chems aren't playing this year.

I have no info, it would just be a terrible booking if they are back so soon. Or ever.

They had a 2 festival gap between 2011 - 2015 and 2015-2019. They are now due and would be marvellous.

39 minutes ago, Mark H said:

They had a 2 festival gap between 2011 - 2015 and 2015-2019. They are now due and would be marvellous.

I'm sure they'd put on a good show for people who like that sort of thing. But even ignoring the DJ set they did last year, it would be a very lazy booking if they are headlining The Other again.

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

I'm sure they'd put on a good show for people who like that sort of thing. But even ignoring the DJ set they did last year, it would be a very lazy booking if they are headlining The Other again.

I'd welcome that laziness if it meant Chems headlining., preferably as an alternative to Dua Lipa

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

I'd welcome that laziness if it meant Chems headlining., preferably as an alternative to Dua Lipa

This! I would be here for it. Would also accept Justice, The Prodigy or Bicep up against Dua Lipa. Unsure how likely any are, but I’ll likely be at the Pyramid the other two nights and would love to get a big dance act in!

Don’t think Chems will be there this year due to them not popping up anywhere else this far, but very much expect them to be next year instead if they’re still active to fulfill their ‘every four festivals’ quota. 

Or maybe they/the festival have finally thought ‘maybe this is getting a bit stale’ and are gonna hold off for a while. 

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Blur to get the Churnups-spot. 

Yes. Let's have Blur Friday and The Killers Saturday as secret guests. Imagine Blur, The Killers, Pulp, Sting, Stevie on the same lineup.

1 hour ago, FloopFiller said:

Don’t think Chems will be there this year due to them not popping up anywhere else this far, but very much expect them to be next year instead if they’re still active to fulfill their ‘every four festivals’ quota. 

Or maybe they/the festival have finally thought ‘maybe this is getting a bit stale’ and are gonna hold off for a while. 

They're in their second year, if not this year it's not happening next. For me, a dj set on arcadia doesn't mean anything as I actively avoid just dj sets from live acts anyway. Out of a festival scene, they are cheaper and for a reason and inside a festival scene it's remixes for the majority of music not even theirs.

I think it'll be like 2026/27 if not next. 

Edited by northernangel

2 hours ago, eatingglitter said:

I'm calling No Doubt subbing Other, or 3rd down on Pyramid.

2 hours ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

Yeah if they are doing coachella then glasto could be on the cards. Pyramid 3rd feels right. 

Gwen Stefani is touring the UK Glasto week so I assume she won't be doing No Doubt shows in the same timeframe.

In fact, isn't she already a festival exclusive somewhere else so already ruled out?

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Gwen Stefani is touring the UK Glasto week so I assume she won't be doing No Doubt shows in the same timeframe.

In fact, isn't she already a festival exclusive somewhere else so already ruled out?

That was last year I think. And she cancelled them all 😞