2024 Stage Predictions

This is the only way I could see it working for a Churnups style set again this year.

Friday: Dua Lipa, LCD Soundsystem, PJ Harvey, Cyndi Lauper, SEVENTEEN, ayra starr, ?

Saturday: Coldplay, Little Simz, Michael Kiwanuka, TBA, Keane, Olivia Dean, ?

Sunday: SZA, Burna Boy, Janelle Monae, Shania Twain, Paul Heaton, Paloma Faith, ?

Possible but unlikely I'd say. Can't see them pushing Seventeen and Paloma Faith that far down the bill.

Edited by Acid_Haze

It's looking likely that there's gonna be an open slot 4th down on the Other stage, and it could be sandwiched between Nothing but Thieves and Avril Lavigne on sunday.

Anyone think that's asking for a Green Day secret set? Especially cause Nothing but Thieves are supporting them on their tour...

43 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

It's looking likely that there's gonna be an open slot 4th down on the Other stage, and it could be sandwiched between Nothing but Thieves and Avril Lavigne on sunday.

Anyone think that's asking for a Green Day secret set? Especially cause Nothing but Thieves are supporting them on their tour...

James are likely to be on Other I would say, they are doing an arena tour in June, hasn't sold out anywhere yet, which is probably why they were left off of the poster.

8 minutes ago, Franco Baresi said:

James are likely to be on Other I would say, they are doing an arena tour in June, hasn't sold out anywhere yet, which is probably why they were left off of the poster.

True, they could also be first on the Pyramid too though. There is likely to be an open slot 5th down the Other stage too by the looks of things.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

True, they could also be first on the Pyramid too though. There is likely to be an open slot 5th down the Other stage too by the looks of things.

They did the opening slot on the Other a few years back, it's an awful slot for anyone to take, I'd be pretty surprised if they were up for coming back for a midday gig again even if it was Pyramid, I hope not anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an updated version! Brackets for acts not on the poster but we have some info that they're playing. Square brackets for guesses of acts who could play that slot.

Enjoy!

Pyramid: Dua Lipa, LCD Soundsystem, PJ Harvey, Seventeen, Keane, Olivia Dean, (Annie Mac)

Other: Idles, D Block Europe, Anne-Marie, Bloc Party, The Last Dinner Party, Confidence Man, [The Human League], [The Kooks]

West Holts: Jungle, Heilung, Danny Brown, Sugababes, Asha Puthil, Squid, Sofia Kourtesis, Alogte Oho & his Sounds of Joy

Woodsies: Jamie xx, Sampha, Arlo Parks, [American Football], Fat White Family, Kenya Grace, [Master Peace], Newdad

Park: Fontaines D.C., King Krule, Aurora, Dexys, This Is The Kit, The Mary Wallopers, Barry Can’t Swim, Moonchild Sanelly, Lynks

Pyramid: Coldplay, Little Simz, Michael Kiwanuka, Cyndi Lauper, Paloma Faith, [Richard Hawley], (Gabrielle)

Other: Disclosure, The Streets, [Troye Sivan], Camila Cabello, [Tom Odell], Bombay Bicycle Club, (Bob Vylan), [The Snuts]

West Holts: Jessie Ware, Masego, Black Pumas, Nitin Sawhney, Corinne Bailey Rae, Comande, Balming Tiger, Dub Terror

Woodsies: Gossip, Sleaford Mods, Yard Act, [TBA (Liam Gallagher + John Squire)], Soccer Mommy, Kenya Grace, Mannequin Pussy, High Vis

Park: Peggy Gou, Orbital, (Mavis Staples), The Breeders, [TBA (Placebo)], Lankum, Arooj Aftab, Otoboke Beaver

Pyramid: SZA, Burna Boy, Janelle Monae, Shania Twain, Paul Heaton, Arya Starr, (James)

Other: The National, Two Door Cinema Club, Avril Lavigne, [Pinkpantheress], Nothing But Thieves, Headie One, [Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes], [The Reytons]

West Holts: Justice, Nia Archives, Brittany Howard, Jordan Rakei, Noname, Steel Pulse, Jalen Ngonda, Matthew Halsall

Woodsies: James Blake, Romy, Declan McKenna, Alvvays, Blondshell, Remi Wolf, [Sprints], Kneecap

Park: London Grammar, Ghetts, Mount Kimbie, [TBA (Patti Smith)], Baxter Dury, Mdou Moctar, Bar Italia

Let me know if there's anything I've missed/info saying any of this may be different!

4 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Here's an updated version! Brackets for acts not on the poster but we have some info that they're playing. Square brackets for guesses of acts who could play that slot.

Enjoy!

Pyramid: Dua Lipa, LCD Soundsystem, PJ Harvey, Seventeen, Keane, Olivia Dean, (Annie Mac)

Other: Idles, D Block Europe, Anne-Marie, Bloc Party, The Last Dinner Party, Confidence Man, [The Human League], [The Kooks]

West Holts: Jungle, Heilung, Danny Brown, Sugababes, Asha Puthil, Squid, Sofia Kourtesis, Alogte Oho & his Sounds of Joy

Woodsies: Jamie xx, Sampha, Arlo Parks, [American Football], Fat White Family, Kenya Grace, [Master Peace], Newdad

Park: Fontaines D.C., King Krule, Aurora, Dexys, This Is The Kit, The Mary Wallopers, Barry Can’t Swim, Moonchild Sanelly, Lynks

Pyramid: Coldplay, Little Simz, Michael Kiwanuka, Cyndi Lauper, Paloma Faith, [Richard Hawley], (Gabrielle)

Other: Disclosure, The Streets, [Troye Sivan], Camila Cabello, [Tom Odell], Bombay Bicycle Club, (Bob Vylan), [The Snuts]

West Holts: Jessie Ware, Masego, Black Pumas, Nitin Sawhney, Corinne Bailey Rae, Comande, Balming Tiger, Dub Terror

Woodsies: Gossip, Sleaford Mods, Yard Act, [TBA (Liam Gallagher + John Squire)], Soccer Mommy, Kenya Grace, Mannequin Pussy, High Vis

Park: Peggy Gou, Orbital, (Mavis Staples), The Breeders, [TBA (Placebo)], Lankum, Arooj Aftab, Otoboke Beaver

Pyramid: SZA, Burna Boy, Janelle Monae, Shania Twain, Paul Heaton, Arya Starr, (James)

Other: The National, Two Door Cinema Club, Avril Lavigne, [Pinkpantheress], Nothing But Thieves, Headie One, [Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes], [The Reytons]

West Holts: Justice, Nia Archives, Brittany Howard, Jordan Rakei, Noname, Steel Pulse, Jalen Ngonda, Matthew Halsall

Woodsies: James Blake, Romy, Declan McKenna, Alvvays, Blondshell, Remi Wolf, [Sprints], Kneecap

Park: London Grammar, Ghetts, Mount Kimbie, [TBA (Patti Smith)], Baxter Dury, Mdou Moctar, Bar Italia

Let me know if there's anything I've missed/info saying any of this may be different!

All looks plausible! Except:

Bombay Bicycle Club are busy Saturday

Kneecap's tour dates say they're playing on Saturday

Also though it's possible with the slots you've done I think High Vis are more likely Friday than Saturday cause they're over in France Sunday, and Paloma Faith more likely Sunday than Saturday morning cause she's got a headline gig Friday evening.

Just now, Acid_Haze said:

All looks plausible! Except:

Bombay Bicycle Club are busy Saturday

Kneecap's tour dates say they're playing on Saturday

Also though it's possible with the slots you've done I think High Vis are more likely Friday than Saturday cause they're over in France Sunday, and Paloma Faith more likely Sunday than Saturday morning cause she's got a headline gig Friday evening.

Superb! Thanks for this

On 4/11/2024 at 11:49 AM, wro_lap said:

Enjoy!

Dua Lipa, Anne-Marie, Bloc Party, The Last Dinner Party/Keane, Annie Mac

Coldplay, end of The Streets, Cyndi Lauper, Tom Odell, Gabrielle

Nia Archives, Avril Lavigne, Shania Twain, The Reytons

That would do me. Bigger acts being female given the bigger acts to have been booked are female.