This time next week I'll be...

JoeyT

This time next week, I'll hopefully be on-site or queuing to get in! 

Heading down Monday night after work, staying with a friend in Wembdon won't arrival till midnight probably from West Yorks. 

Have a beer with him, then nice nights sleep up for a fry-up then drive over. 

4 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

If the latest weather report is correct for the Monday, then likely to be trying to get live-ins moved from wherever they were stuck.

oh god I daren't look at the weather!  we should be ok though, considering how dry the ground has been up to now?

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

Probably parking up in Oxfam parking.

Will then have a wander up to East Camper fields to meet my friends / help them with setup.

Spend a bit of time chilling then go for a bimble around the site & find some lunch.

Have you done this walk before?

I've done it by going in Gate B, through the festival and out of Gate C but I'm thinking if you can do a shorter version outside the fence?

I've already finished work 😄 Next Monday I'll be back from Ireland and packing the rucksack. Also need to test my rhubarb and ginger gin! Flying down to bristol Tuesday morning - I'm not taking any chances by getting the last flight of the day again. Those coach tickets won't wait around.... 

1 hour ago, stuie said:

Have you done this walk before?

I've done it by going in Gate B, through the festival and out of Gate C but I'm thinking if you can do a shorter version outside the fence?

I walked out the vehicle gate from oxfam field to my friends who were in E19

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 13-27-03 Google Maps.png

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, gazzared said:

I walked out the vehicle gate from oxfam field to my friends who were in E19

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 13-27-03 Google Maps.png

awesome! that's super helpful. thanks 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stuie said:

awesome! that's super helpful. thanks 🙂

No probs, just ask nicely as they werent suppose to let me go out that gate but I explained i was only walking to east quiet. After I'd had my bbq and beers with my friends we sat on the hill and then I went back into the festival through that green door on Gate C......I think they close it at 10pm but cant be certain.

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

It comes out OK? 

My recollection of defrosted beer was not good

cider yep .... beer nope . ive had the occasional casualty with a top opening but thats fine it just gets drunk quicker. no idea why but has worked well for me  

Edited by Crazyfool01
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, coma girl said:

Already on the road from Glasgow down to the festival all being well.

Driving the minibus down from Glasgow, somewhere between Birmingham and Bristol hoping that coma girl and the other 15 people haven't drunk that much that they want to stop at every services for a pee 🙂  

• Like 1

Actually, if anyone else is yet to decorate sunglasses or wants to make bracelets then you are welcome to join us for a little donation towards materials. Plenty to go around.

Efests CV East crew unofficial crafting and cocktails 🍸  ️could be fun!

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum