Elton talks Glastonbury on Radio 2

George_92

Scott: So you’re headlining Glastonbury Pyramid’s stage on Sunday night this year… I can’t believe you’ve never played it before?

Elton: It’s the first time I’ve been asked… it’s come at the right time, I’m a great believer in serendipity and fate and it’s the most wonderful way to sign off in England… I’ve got guests and I can’t tell you who they are.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001m3c9

Edited by George_92

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

and im all in for it 🙂 .... I know hes not for you but surely you can see his legendary status . 

Yea

Hence my acceptance that he's a valid booking, but he's in the wrong slot

Sunday teatime is where he'd be more appropriate

3 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

I mean they could, he's on Sunday anyway. How would you feel if Lil Nas X was headlining?

I'm not familiar with his music, but he's a young "upcoming" star and much more fresh than Elton.

He would be a far better headliner IMO.

Edited by Skip997

Just now, Skip997 said:

I'm not familiar with his music, but he's a young "upcoming" star and much more fresh than Elton.

It would be a far better booking IMO.

Having Reg is fine in my opinion. In fact it's more than fine. He is in the top 10 (might even by in the top 5) selling acts of all time.

I like guns n roses, but they haven't done anything since 1992, They are the ones who in my opinion shouldn't be on 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Today is just such an exciting day!!

It don’t get much better than this, scrambling about looking through the timetable, scrolling down and down and down realising there are sometimes three or four clashes at the same time, me and Mrs c starting preliminary negotiations ( yes or no Rick Astley already creating dissent), writing out a plan of action that will ultimately prove impossible.

Don’t ya  just love it 😊

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

It don’t get much better than this, scrambling about looking through the timetable, scrolling down and down and down realising there are sometimes three or four clashes at the same time, me and Mrs c starting preliminary negotiations ( yes or no Rick Astley already creating dissent), writing out a plan of action that will ultimately prove impossible.

Don’t ya  just love it 😊

Out of upvotes but YES!!

• Upvote 1