Efest member "Workers" meet-up

yehbutnobut

In the same vein as @Crazyfool01's recent meet-up post, for those that are working & helping with the build, would be great to meet up before the gates open in one of the staff bars whilst there's still space & we can move around freely! Last year we had a workers Efest meet on the Monday night at 7pm in the Tow & Hitch at Arcadia... Happy for other location suggestions, but this worked well. 

✌️ x

Edited by yehbutnobut

24 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Who else here is recycling crew? Be good to meet you

I am.  There's also a massive recycling (and a few others)crew pub crawl on the Tuesday night which is good fun too

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yehbutnobut said:

In the same vein as @Crazyfool01's recent meet-up post, for those that are working & helping with the build, would be great to meet up before the gates open in one of the staff bars whilst there's still space & we can move around freely! Last year we had a workers Efest meet on the Monday night at 7pm in the Tow & Hitch at Arcadia... Happy for other location suggestions, but this worked well. 

✌️ x

Blatant self promotion, this. Shocking. 😉 

11 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Blatant self promotion, this. Shocking. 😉 

but isn't pretending to be somone else's meet, nor used the same times and venue as that.

26 minutes ago, pie_and_a_pint said:

I am - working for Sebastian's Action Trust. We'll have a big blue banner by our tents. Come and say hi!

Yep me too. I may only manage to do the recycling crew pub crawl but will def try to make it over. Any excuse to go to the tow and hitch.

Edited by giantkatestacks

1 minute ago, Skip997 said:

I'll try to be there.

But would prefer a later meet at Maceos, round about midnight would be good.

I'd be up for heading down there after the Tow & Hitch meet. Drop @dondo a message and get yourself added to the workers whatsapp group & we'll keep in comms.