Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

11 hours ago, gfa said:

I'm still on the lookout too - there's no way there won't be tons floating about

the £25 cheaper retail on their own show is tempting though

A few keep popping up on Twickets but it's like what happened when I tried for Arctic Monkeys day at Reading last year - I get the e-mail through of a ticket available, but by the time I try to get it, it's gone.

Not had that problem seeing AM this year (they're doing enough shows for it, and I now have the tickets I was looking for) but Pulp in Finsbury is proving similarly elusive.

There a price for Apollo noting it being cheaper? Tbf I might prefer it as much as I would be slightly sad not to see Wet Leg, I don't particularly like Finsbury Park as a venue.

25 minutes ago, Rachie said:

That pulp t shirt with the tour dates on the back doesn’t look good for glasto does it? I’m thinking the only hope now IS a secret set and not on the glasto final poster 😭

They’ll be there…..I’m pretty sure they tweeted “somewhere in a field in Somerset” recently….hope it’s a Pyramid slot as the secret set they did a few years ago on the Park was rammed

• Upvote 1

It was Nick banks (drummer of pulp) somone tweeted - “Glastonbury, talk to me”

he retweeted that and wrote “somewhere in a field in Somerset”

if they are not there, that was a very cruel joke 🥺 

25 minutes ago, Rachie said:

It was Nick banks (drummer of pulp) somone tweeted - “Glastonbury, talk to me”

he retweeted that and wrote “somewhere in a field in Somerset”

if they are not there, that was a very cruel joke 🥺 

I’m not from the ‘they’re definitely not gonna be there camp’ - but he was literally just responding to the post… nothing cryptic about it. Glastonbury is somewhere in a field in Somerset.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rachie said:

That pulp t shirt with the tour dates on the back doesn’t look good for glasto does it? I’m thinking the only hope now IS a secret set and not on the glasto final poster 😭

There’s no chance there was space for them on the lineup now anywhere other than a special guest spot 

8 hours ago, charlierc said:

A few keep popping up on Twickets but it's like what happened when I tried for Arctic Monkeys day at Reading last year - I get the e-mail through of a ticket available, but by the time I try to get it, it's gone.

Not had that problem seeing AM this year (they're doing enough shows for it, and I now have the tickets I was looking for) but Pulp in Finsbury is proving similarly elusive.

There a price for Apollo noting it being cheaper? Tbf I might prefer it as much as I would be slightly sad not to see Wet Leg, I don't particularly like Finsbury Park as a venue.

£48.90

set up twitter alerts from the twickets feed its much quicker. I think twickets is impossible now tbh especially for something like that where so many people want them.

its better to just search twitter and sort through scammers / keep checking ticketmaster fan to fan. I’m waiting till after glasto to even start looking

6 hours ago, gfa said:

set up twitter alerts from the twickets feed its much quicker. I think twickets is impossible now tbh especially for something like that where so many people want them.

Aye, by contrast I was delighted with how well the twickets alert worked for me last week, but that was for an event where they were far more plentiful. 

16 hours ago, gfa said:

£48.90

its better to just search twitter and sort through scammers / keep checking ticketmaster fan to fan. I’m waiting till after glasto to even start looking

Twickets alerts isn’t great when tickets are in high demand. I managed to get a ticket for Pulp at Bridlington by searching and got lucky, but app alert came through about 20 mins later and email 10 mins after that. Exactly the same happened with James Orchestral tour earlier in month…works well for stuff generally but if it’s in really high demand you’ve got to keep looking

1 hour ago, Longdrop Bum Grapes said:

Also worth noting that Brid Spa put more tickets on sale 48 Before gig and then a few more on day of gig itself

If I don't get Apollo tickets and Twickets continues to be a challenge, I'll have to see if extra tix are released for Finsbury Park.

On 5/27/2023 at 9:35 AM, Rachie said:

To be honest, they were never going to have shorts released with Glastonbury on it after keeping it this long. I'm partly expecting after the dates of Royal Blood recently announced them to possibly drop to 3rd with a TBA Friday sub spot. Even if 3rd down I'm expecting a TBA. Don't know of Jarvis hardly ever missing Glastonbury.

4 hours ago, Longdrop Bum Grapes said:

Twickets alerts isn’t great when tickets are in high demand. I managed to get a ticket for Pulp at Bridlington by searching and got lucky, but app alert came through about 20 mins later and email 10 mins after that. Exactly the same happened with James Orchestral tour earlier in month…works well for stuff generally but if it’s in really high demand you’ve got to keep looking

As I said, twitter alerts come through instantly - only way you have a fighting chance (although without an office job your basically doomed!)

tweetdeck is the website i use for it, does a beep when tickets are listed with a filter (ie finsbury pulp) and then scramble to twickets

for high demand sorting through the scammers on twitter is honestly the best way imo

3 hours ago, charlierc said:

Interesting. Hadn't considered that