Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

8 minutes ago, Armourman said:

My view is that he was told they were playing Glasto, dropped a cryptic post alluding to it and is using this very minor announcement today as a fall back for that. They'll be on the line up Tuesday or I'll buy you a pint of cider. 

Ok great I bloody hope so. I’ll buy you two if they are

1 minute ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

I hope they are on the lineup next week... but I really don't think they will be. 

I've always felt that I can't see them doing anything other than headlining the Pyramid stage.  Any other slot seems a bit throwaway.  Maybe I'm overestimating their importance though!  I still think a Sunday night Pyramid headline next year is more likely than a sub (or sub-sub!) this year.

I didn't bother with Finsbury tickets on the basis there was a high probability they would play at Glasto. I really hope we find out if that will be the case one way or another before the Apollo tickets go on sale next week.  

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

I didn't bother with Finsbury tickets on the basis there was a high probability they would play at Glasto. I really hope we find out if that will be the case one way or another before the Apollo tickets go on sale next week.  

I've got a ticket for Finsbury Park... and also Sheffield Arena as it was the only indoor gig they looked to be doing.  If I'd known they were doing Hammersmith I wouldn't have forked out for the Sheffield gig/hotel/train fare etc.  It's great that Pulp have added more dates of course, but it's also a little galling that the whole tour wasn't announced in one go from the start.  Obviously the Apollo might not even have been booked when the original dates were first released anyway.  Would be less annoying if the Hammersmith shows were much later in the year.  Anyway, great that they're even doing any gigs at all! 😀

3 hours ago, Enkidu said:

Hoping to do Sheffield and London saturday... got a ticket for Cardiff but might sell it if I can get tix for the others..

I’d love to buy that ticket off you if you decide to sell, I seem to be too slow every time a twickets alert pops up. Didn’t get one as I was sure they’d be at Glastonbury. 

3 minutes ago, Franco Baresi said:

I’d love to buy that ticket off you if you decide to sell, I seem to be too slow every time a twickets alert pops up. Didn’t get one as I was sure they’d be at Glastonbury. 

I keep having this problem as well! No luck as yet!

Bit surprised by that setlist. Only 3 from This Is Hardcore? No Help the Aged, The Fear, A Little Soul or Party Hard either. Not really a fan of Glory Day myself. Be interesting to see if they mix it up for the other dates.

Edited by Fozzeebear
Correction

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

The fruitless search I've been having so far for Finsbury Park tickets means that, even though Hammersmith isn't likely to have Wet Leg as well, could go in for that next Friday.

Or at least attempt to go in for it, get frustrated and miss out.

I'm still on the lookout too - there's no way there won't be tons floating about

the £25 cheaper retail on their own show is tempting though

On 5/23/2023 at 2:42 PM, wilko8 said:

Not sure I do....what's your drift?

You know exactly what I mean. They’re trying to make the undiverse top tier lineup of AM GnR and Elton more diverse. It’s Pretty obvious and anyone who thinks it’s not the case is lying to themselves 

4 hours ago, Enkidu said:

Was there a support? Who was it?

3 songs from it isn't much at all...

Someone from Rochdale doing spoken word poetry. It wasn’t too bad, she left quite early afterwards. 

Pulp were amazing only song they didn’t do that I wanted was help the aged. 

the new tour dates are on the tour T-shirt all ready. 
5B89915A-B038-42BD-B565-A6CA13F8E25E.thumb.jpeg.48789a6f6b9178036cf0e773c182b26d.jpegE2B824A2-0BCE-4F00-AF7B-6C594C1537D0.thumb.jpeg.33a7b916b6cfa17ecb2ad3b1564d7ed4.jpeg

Im seeing 3 from His n Hers, 8 from Different Class, 4 from This is Hardcore, 3 from We Love Life and one single. 
It will be interesting to see if they change it up at all, would have liked some more from His n Hers and maybe a couple from Separations but it will be my first time seeing them in Cardiff (if not at Glastonbury) so my ideal setlist would be 30+ songs!