Lineup is out, are you still going?

a6l6e6x

Line ups out, still going?  

295 members have voted

1. 1. With the line up out and a bit of moaning as per has it affected anyone’s decision on if they are still going. Personally I like it and there’s a lot I’ll try and see, I’d never give up my ticket anyway

• Like it, still going
    • Not a fan, throwing ticket back in the pot
    • Not a fan, going anyway
    • Like it, but not gonna go for some reason

9 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

lineups a bit meh so far ....but soo looking forward to Elton .....

I would be if I though I'd be able to see it and experience it in a more pleasant way than Macca last year. If I wanted a headliner this year tgen gnr would be the one for the not crowded field. 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

I would be if I though I'd be able to see it and experience it in a more pleasant way than Macca last year. If I wanted a headliner this year tgen gnr would be the one for the not crowded field. 

does the platform fill early ? can you get on it for switch over .... dont know how oversubscribed these things are ? 

image.png.fc5d9a041ab537171655fe31f398d1da.png

11 acts atm and i've seen 4 before although defo want to see fatboy and fred again, less fussed by AM and Hot Chip as saw recently.

several more i'd happily watch like maneskin, rudimental etc. looking forward to it getting bulked out

18 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

does the platform fill early ? can you get on it for switch over .... dont know how oversubscribed these things are ? The platform was full for Macca and I couldn't get nearer than 20 YARDS AWAY AND THEN HAD CROWDS CLIMBING OVER MY SCOOTER. It was quite an unpleasant experience, will miss elton to miss a  repeat of that. 

Edited by Neil

2 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Not a fan, going anyway...

Few artists on there I'd happily see, nothing that blows me away...

However I'm really looking forward to just not having a plan, and discovering new things... So of course I'm going. 

Dance acts yet to be announced 

Feeling like a bit of an outlier here, but I absolutely love the lineup so far …. and to think it is only going to get better.

9 must sees and 8/9 others that I would be very keen on!

Must Sees - 

CRJ, Elton, Lizzo, Rina, CHVRCHES, Fred, TWOD, Maggie Rogers, Christine

Keen to see -

Lana, Royal Blood, Texas, Blondie, Manics, Hot Chip, Cat Burns, Weyes Blood … and actually warming up to the idea of GnR depending on what is on at the same time.

So excited 😆 

• Upvote 2

I can remember being very uninspired when last years poster came out and even had the briefest of thoughts about not going.  Wasn’t keen at all on any of the 3 headliners, and for my first time going I thought this would be disastrous. You all know ( and I do now) that this is not the case at all.  I ended up having the best time ever and now find myself not really wanting to have more than one pyramid headliner as it gives you a better experience exploring the other stages.

Given my feelings about last years poster and how good a time I ended up having, I can’t even begin to imagine how good this year is going to be!

• Upvote 1

Last year was unbelievably amazing for me line up wise, this year is back to normal levels of acts I want to see.  But given that one year there was only one band I was bothered about seeing and I still had the best time ever it really isn’t about the bands. It’s the place and the people and the randomness.. I will never not go because of the line up. 

There are 10 or more that i would go see... Seen 7 of them before but the last time I saw Reg was my first ever gig 49 years ago...

Hoping to get a ticket in the resale for my daughter who was still 20 years in the making after that..

No-one should give their ticket up because of the first poster... thats just stoopid.  

2 hours ago, circus92 said:

Feeling like a bit of an outlier here, but I absolutely love the lineup so far …. and to think it is only going to get better.

9 must sees and 8/9 others that I would be very keen on!

Must Sees - 

CRJ, Elton, Lizzo, Rina, CHVRCHES, Fred, TWOD, Maggie Rogers, Christine

Keen to see -

Lana, Royal Blood, Texas, Blondie, Manics, Hot Chip, Cat Burns, Weyes Blood … and actually warming up to the idea of GnR depending on what is on at the same time.

So excited 😆 

Feel very much in the same boat as you mate - one of the better lineups for me in a good while. I remember not feeling too fussed on last years lineup as well, but as ever it doesn't matter who is playing, just love to be there. But yeah when I was reading through the poster today, my main concern was the amount of clashes I'm going to have to navigate.

There are a lot of 'repeats' on there that I'd have loved to have seen in previous years, but I quite often miss a lot of acts I want to go and see for one reason or another... No doubt this year will be the same, and I can't wait to find out what will make me go "Oh shit, I'm supposed to be watching _____" this year 🙂

• Like 1

100% going of course, no line up drop would change that. 

Not an instant classic line up wise for me personally, but that’s mainly because I’ve seen a lot of the acts here already.

But I’ve been spoilt the last few years, 2022 in particular there were so many acts that I hadn’t seen live before which makes it a little more special.

Plenty to look forward to though…..

Elton, Fred Again, Kelis, Young Fathers, Slowthai, TWOD, Lizzo, Goldfrapp, Hot Chip, Lana, Blondie, Candi Staton.

There’s still loads of main stage acts to be announced and literally hundreds of DJs. 

Gonna be ace.

9 hours ago, Neil said:

Hi Neil, lots of room down the left hand side of the Pyramid (facing the screen and towards the front, near the big screen and level with the Wateraid tent)

My wife has cerebral palsy and very accessible. No issues for McCartney and any other big crowd in the past 12 years.

I left after 30 mins of Macca, went to watch Jamie T, and came back and got back to my wife for the last 3 songs from Macca!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Lack of Peter Kay not a deal breaker then?

Yep I admit I was a tad wrong regards Peter Kay headlining the Pyramid Stage. However I am still 95% confident he will headline one of the other stages. Possibly the Avalon or Acoustic Stage. Still lots more acts to be announced. 

1 hour ago, she bangs the drums said:

Hi Neil, lots of room down the left hand side of the Pyramid (facing the screen and towards the front, near the big screen and level with the Wateraid tent)

My wife has cerebral palsy and very accessible. No issues for McCartney and any other big crowd in the past 12 years.

I left after 30 mins of Macca, went to watch Jamie T, and came back and got back to my wife for the last 3 songs from Macca!

moving around that crowd was difficult, cos i had to manoeuvre my mobility scooter around those people, would have been easier to find a good spot if i was on my own feet or if i'd been there before it got packed. it didn't work out in the way i'd hoped, cos it was all new to me i didn't know the best thing to do, it was a case of trying things out.

As it’s taken me years to finally get a ticket for sure I will be going. I have preferred many other years lineups but I’m sure there will be plenty I would like to see, just not so many must sees. 

still hoping for one final curve ball (Dua would be nice) but probably I will not be at many of the main headliners which is a positive in many respects in terms of crowding and wasting time

Really don’t buy the pipeline argument. There are many many female acts actively touring that they could have got to headline or bump up. They just dropped the ball with Taylor I think