2023 New Music

FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

Wow!

If you liked this I'd reccomend this trio of songs... these were released between 2019 and 2022 so not new but he's quite the artist/storyteller/performer and I'm hoping he gets a spot at glastonbury this year... can see him on John Peel maybe.

5 hours ago, Jackomanaco said:

This guy is absolutely dripping in talent and blowing up a bit at the moment after his latest song 'Hi Ren'.

I would love to see him at Glastonbury

Compelling.

23 hours ago, SheffJeff said:

If you liked this I'd reccomend this trio of songs... these were released between 2019 and 2022 so not new but he's quite the artist/storyteller/performer and I'm hoping he gets a spot at glastonbury this year... can see him on John Peel maybe.

Looks like he's at Glastonbury.

Screenshot_20230114_172225_YouTube.jpg

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Looks like he's at Glastonbury.

Screenshot_20230114_172225_YouTube.jpg

I'm reet chuffed for him. It'll be interesting to see where they put him... it might be a number of performances on the smaller stages over the course of the weekend thinking about it. Thanks for the update anyway.

On 1/14/2023 at 5:44 PM, SheffJeff said:

I'm reet chuffed for him. It'll be interesting to see where they put him... it might be a number of performances on the smaller stages over the course of the weekend thinking about it. Thanks for the update anyway.

I'll be there to see him that is for sure

On 1/14/2023 at 5:44 PM, SheffJeff said:

Billy Bragg is one of the people who has been sharing so I would guess there might be a Leftfield appearance in amongst them. 

On 1/14/2023 at 4:30 PM, The Nal said:

Loving it yeah. May be his best.

Tough call but after only 3 listens I think I agree with you. Never thought he’d top Matador but he’s only gone and blimmin’ done it.

Criminally underrated songwriter. One of the best we’ve produced.

• Upvote 1

I’ve not bothered with any of their new stuff for a while as I’d kind of assumed I’d just grown out of them a bit, but decided to give the new Belle & Sebastian a spin through lack of there being much other new music on my radar and really enjoyed it (even the lead single which seems to have driven certain corners of the internet into a blind rage). Gonna go back through the last couple of albums that I’ve missed out on. 

Edited by FloorFiller

11 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I’ve not bothered with any of their new stuff for a while as I’d kind of assumed I’d just grown out of them a bit, but decided to give the new Belle & Sebastian a spin through lack of there being much other new music on my radar and really enjoyed it (even the lead single which seems to have driven certain corners of the internet into a blind rage). Gonna go back through the last couple of albums that I’ve missed out on. 

Starting it up right now... Is that Coldplay? That IS a weird one.  

And thanks for the Margo Price heads up, that's next after B&S.