Merry Christmas 2022

oneeye

Having spent most of the day peeling potatoes, carrots, swedes, parsnips and brussel sprouts (I love sprouts) I'm knackered and Christmas Day hasn't even started yet.  I'm sure all will come good on the day and hope you all have a great one.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, grumpyhack said:

Having spent most of the day peeling potatoes, carrots, swedes, parsnips and brussel sprouts (I love sprouts) I'm knackered and Christmas Day hasn't even started yet.  I'm sure all will come good on the day and hope you all have a great one.

Snap have had a similar day! 

Merry Christmas to all and if it isn’t merry just remember it’s only one day and there’s always someone on here to vent at. 

11 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

Did a bit of veg prep myself. Nice to hear of another sprout lover. Are you a hard core sprouter like myself, just boiled and a bit of butter or do you have to tart them up with chestnuts, bacon etc?    
Morning everyone, Happy Christmas, hope those with kids are up and opening the pressies!! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

15 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Did a bit of veg prep myself. Nice to hear of another sprout lover. Are you a hard core sprouter like myself, just boiled and a bit of butter or do you have to tart them up with chestnuts, bacon etc?    
Morning everyone, Happy Christmas, hope those with kids are up and opening the pressies!! 

Roasted with balsamic vinegar is the route I have taken this year. Only I will eat them! 

17 hours ago, The Other Steve said:

My amazing daughter bought me this Leonard Cohen beauty in vinyl which includes his performance of Hallelujah at Glastonbury, which immediately transports me back to my all time favourite moment in 2008.

20221225_085918.thumb.jpg.d221dd2afbc7037856060ea3d9d48a6c.jpg

20221225_090010.thumb.jpg.af629dd833e5e4fe7ed245413713deac.jpg

20221225_144708.thumb.jpg.3a0f44213ae553dd8ae4e580d8b80330.jpg

That’s a brilliant and thoughtful present. And a reminder, if we needed one, of all the true legends who have graced the festivals over the years. 

9 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

How are you yog ?

Hello Crazy,

Thank you for asking that question. The answer is that I am in a better place now than I was back there. Rich tapestry of life type stuff. 

How are you? Well, I hope.

Got to dash - I've ordered a brain hemorrhage to go, and mustn't keep 'them' waiting!