Blur

jannybruck

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

Arguably until now it was too soon for an older act not regularly together. Now its a serious possibility regardless of 2009

Yeah tbh I think Damon loves the place too much to pass up the opportunity. Who knows if it’ll be next year, but can’t imagine them calling it a day for good without having another stab at it. 

13 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah tbh I think Damon loves the place too much to pass up the opportunity. Who knows if it’ll be next year, but can’t imagine them calling it a day for good without having another stab at it. 

He did a quite atmospheric performance for Live at Worthy Farm lockdown. I think a recording is still on his Facebook page.

Edited by 2019
Incorrect location

13 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Think he used to go to the festival back in the 90s even if Blur weren’t playing.

I think I mentioned I'd be a little disappointed a few pages back, but that was working on the assumption there would be no new material to make it worthwhile.

Now, I'd be more amenable, though I'd still rather see them book a trio of new headliners or those with more than a decade-and-a-half wait.

Just amazed by how prolific they are at the moment - this year we have had new records from Gorillaz, Dave’s solo record, The Waeve and now a Blur record. And they’re playing live shows for all…are they the hardest working guys in music at the moment?

Love the new track and really looking forward to the album.

24 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Love the single.

Anyone lucky enough to be going tonight? Really looking forward to Wolverhampton next Friday

Yes, heading there soon! Will report back.

The venue tweeted timings
8pm Support (but they don't know who it is!)
9pm Blur
11pm Curfew

So hopefully it's a full on set!

• Like 1