Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

HONESTLY, if Madonna was there I wouldn't PERSONALLY be interested only for a few reasons but it'd be incredibly understandable for her to do either Legends OR Headline, nothing less of course, and a very obvious booking due to the lack of women being predicted for headlining this year so far 🙂

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

So what are you giving us today then 😉 

Well, I really didn't want it to be Kendrick as I was firmly Team Swift so given that you could probably put your money on GnR headlining given I'm firmly Team anyone but them this time around!

Edited by JoeyT

1 minute ago, Skip997 said:

Why do you care?

Because your incessant negativity kills the vibe around here, you suck the joy out of everything. You complain about literally everything, especially the headliners which you claim to not even be interested in. It's so fucking tiresome.

You know exactly what you are doing too, which is why I used that naughty word yesterday that I stand by.

Am I the only one in camp "Madonna can get to fuck" then?

Her only talent is self promotion.  Huge celebrity - yes.  Decent singer? - not a fucking chance in Hell.  Some great songs in the back catalogue - especially early stuff - but she murders every single one live.  And that's if she's not just miming whilst doing an overly complicated but yet still shit choreographed routine with about 50 other dancers OR fucking with the arrangement so much it's unrecognisable.

I personally wouldn't give her the steam off my piss, let alone ££££'s for a ticket to witness that bollocks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Am I the only one in camp "Madonna can get to fuck" then?

Her only talent is self promotion.  Huge celebrity - yes.  Decent singer? - not a fucking chance in Hell.  Some great songs in the back catalogue - especially early stuff - but she murders every single one live.  And that's if she's not just miming whilst doing an overly complicated but yet still shit choreographed routine with about 50 other dancers OR fucking with the arrangement so much it's unrecognisable.

I'm very much on the side of "it depends".

All of the stuff you say is correct, and is exactly why I'd normally have no interest whatsoever. But if it genuinely is a greatest hits tour, and with recognisable arrangements, I can see it being decent regardless of her vocal issues. That's especially true somewhere like Glastonbury - the crowd will cover for the deficiencies to a large extent.

7 minutes ago, incident said:

I'm very much on the side of "it depends".

All of the stuff you say is correct, and is exactly why I'd normally have no interest whatsoever. But if it genuinely is a greatest hits tour, and with recognisable arrangements, I can see it being decent regardless of her vocal issues. That's especially true somewhere like Glastonbury - the crowd will cover for the deficiencies to a large extent.

Same, probably wouldn't pay the daft prices she'll be asking but would definitely watch at Glastonbury.