Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

It does indicate a hits tour, but can we be certain that she won't play a drum and bass version of Like A Prayer though a flute, instead of the actual classic itself?

Well, this is Madonna and part of her charm is that she basically does what she likes, just how she's always done. I think she's smart enough to not totally fuck with it if it's a greatest hits tour and the UK dates come later than the US ones, so if it looks dodgy you can always sell your ticket on.

4 minutes ago, Festival Liam said:

She wouldn't want to warm up a massive tour with Glastonbury, but could see her rolling the tour on into next year and finishing with a few summer festivals? June 2024 seems a long way off for a tour starting in July 2023 though?

Not really if she's doing it worldwide with a few breaks it would take best part of a year anyway. 

16 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Last Madonna tour iirc was £200 on the floor (seated). Priced me out completely. Hoping this is standing and a bit less given they can sell 3 times the amount of floor tickets.

When Blur can charge £150 for golden circle I shudder to think what Madge will be asking for a decent seat.

56 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Best chance of getting Madonna is possibly next year. She'll prioritise her own tour over anything else but at the end of it with all the gear good to go. It's a possibility. I'm certainly happy to dream that it could happen for a while. 

Fuck it.....

Madonna x Oasis x Daft Punk for 2024

33 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

For reference tickets for her London Palladium shows started at £61 cheapest all the up to £481.

I'd guess cheapest would be around £80-90 for the gods at the O2 then brackets around £130 to stand, £180 for other seats and then a few £300 or so packages to be right down the front.

Yep despite loving Madonna I have never been to see her because it has always been so expensive hence why she's a dream Glasto headliner for me. 

16 hours ago, Jose Pose said:

This is the issue I found with Dianna Ross, we were trying to make our way to our mates with plenty of time before she started but it was like a task from the crystal maze, but only because so many people were just lying and sitting down.

Last time we were there in 2019 going in for Kylie it was a bottleneck due to the walkway for the artist they had - and a family unrolled a picnic blanket, got out the plates and bowls etc and proceeded to have strawberries and cream and lots more whilst sat in the way of everybody trying to get in or out of the front pit.

The adult male seemed rather 'ticked off' when people started to walk on their picnoic blanket

24 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Last time we were there in 2019 going in for Kylie it was a bottleneck due to the walkway for the artist they had - and a family unrolled a picnic blanket, got out the plates and bowls etc and proceeded to have strawberries and cream and lots more whilst sat in the way of everybody trying to get in or out of the front pit.

The adult male seemed rather 'ticked off' when people started to walk on their picnoic blanket

Did they think they were at Wimbledon?

And some people on here wonder why I moan about these types