Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

15 minutes ago, nikkic said:

So Glasto’s pay packet of a tenner and an Oggie probably wouldn’t go down too well? 

Well I think he would show up on time for the Pyramid. My argument had always been if they would give them enough time to perform. Macca doing almost 3 hours put that to rest this year. Clearly not an issue if they went over curfew.

20 minutes ago, parkerpenguin said:

The Weeknd has announced an extra date in Amsterdam on the 23rd after selling out the date on the 24th. Even though he was unlikely, that officially rules him out now.

But planes....

If it helps any investigations, heard from a reliable source last week that GnR are locked in for the Friday night (much to my disappointment)

I've been on the AM forum a long time and would be amazed if those there are wrong about Monkeys headlining, which places them on the Saturday

I’ve seen a few people mention a post on the arctic monkeys forum (I believe!) where an ITK goes as far as to say that glasto is the only show on their tour that will have strings - can anyone point me on the direction of that post by any chance please? Assume somewhere on arcticmonkeysus? 

15 minutes ago, willd255 said:

If it helps any investigations, heard from a reliable source last week that GnR are locked in for the Friday night (much to my disappointment)

I've been on the AM forum a long time and would be amazed if those there are wrong about Monkeys headlining, which places them on the Saturday

The AM forum said Friday tbf 

4 hours ago, 2loor2iller said:

GnR are just a bigger deal, especially with Slash and Duff now back. The shows they play (and sell out) here are ginormous compared to Aerosmith. And let’s be honest, Aerosmith were also far too big for that slot and they must’ve really have wanted to play the festival to accept it as it surely would’ve been the first time they’d played but not headlined a festival in decades. 

That’s right. Aerosmith would play a couple of o2 arena shows whereas Guns n roses would play a couple of london stadium shows

27 minutes ago, willd255 said:

Did the reliable source say when the guns n roses deal was done?

What do people think of this? 🙂

FRIDAY- PYRAMID 7

Arctic Monkeys - Biffy Clyro - Manic Street Preachers - Gerry Cinnamon - Razorlight - Future Islands - Black County, New Road

OTHER - 7

Pulp - Suede - The Smile - Echo and The Bunnymen - Manchester Orchestra - Sundara Karma - Peace

JOHN PEEL - 5

LCD Soundsytem - Mac DeMarco - Fleet Foxes - The Kooks - Car Seat Headrest 

WEST HOLTS - 4

Danny Brown - SlowThai - Denzel Curry - NDubz

PARK STAGE - 2

Rina Sawajawa - Carly Rae Jepson

LEFT FIELD - 2

Patti Smith - Dermot Kennedy

SATURDAY- PYRAMID 7

Harry Styles - Florence and The Machine  - Wu Tang Clan - Missy Elliot - Aitch - The Specials - Hans Zimmer

OTHER - 7

The 1975 - Bombay Bicycle Club - Friendly Fires - Two Door Cinema Club - King Gizzard And The Lizzard Wizard - Black Midi - Squid 

JOHN PEEL - 5

Queens Of The Stone Age - Interpol - Cage The Elephant  - The Enemy  -Ash

WEST HOLTS - 4

Disclosure - Fred Again - Fatboy Slim - Craig Charles 

PARK STAGE - 2

Editors - Marcus Mumford 

LEFT FIELD - 2

Earth, Wind And Fire - Earl Swearshirt

SUNDAY - PYRAMID 7

Elton John - Lewis Capaldi - Lil Nas X - Guns n Roses - Texas - Mika - Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets

OTHER - 7

Lizzo - Franz Ferdinand - FKA Twigs - Wet Leg - Giggs - Willow - The Snuts 

JOHN PEEL - 5

The Prodigy - Pendulum - The Wombats -  The Hives - Feeder 

WEST HOLTS - 4

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Frank Carter And The Rattlesnakes - Everything Everything - The Amazons

PARK STAGE - 2

The War On Drugs - Beans On Toast

LEFT FIELD - 2

Sigur Ros - Young Fathers 

12 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Well I think he would show up on time for the Pyramid. My argument had always been if they would give them enough time to perform. Macca doing almost 3 hours put that to rest this year. Clearly not an issue if they went over curfew.

Fuckers should just turn up on time, shouldn't need to rely on a curfew

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

At least the Matty Healy kissing booth wouldnt be on the Pyramid.

😂ffs

add meat eating extravaganza to that 

Just now, FirstGlastoHype said:

FRIDAY- PYRAMID 7

Arctic Monkeys - Biffy Clyro - Manic Street Preachers - Gerry Cinnamon - Razorlight - Future Islands - Black County, New Road

OTHER - 7

Pulp - Suede - The Smile - Echo and The Bunnymen - Manchester Orchestra - Sundara Karma - Peace

JOHN PEEL - 5

WEST HOLTS - 4

PARK STAGE - 2

LEFT FIELD - 2

SATURDAY- PYRAMID 7

Harry Styles - Florence and The Machine  - Wu Tang Clan - Missy Elliot - Aitch - The Specials - Hans Zimmer

OTHER - 7

The 1975 - Bombay Bicycle Club - Friendly Fires - Two Door Cinema Club - King Gizzard And The Lizzard Wizard - Black Midi - Squid 

JOHN PEEL - 5

WEST HOLTS - 4

PARK STAGE - 2

Editors - Marcus Mumford 

LEFT FIELD - 2

SUNDAY - PYRAMID 7

Elton John - Lewis Capaldi - Lil Nas X - Guns n Roses - Texas - Mika - Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets

OTHER - 7

JOHN PEEL - 5

WEST HOLTS - 4

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Frank Carter And The Rattlesnakes - Everything Everything - The Amazons

PARK STAGE - 2

LEFT FIELD - 2

Friday and Saturday pyramid are incredible 00s Reading and Leeds (band heavy)

1 minute ago, FirstGlastoHype said:

FRIDAY- PYRAMID 7

OTHER - 7

JOHN PEEL - 5

WEST HOLTS - 4

PARK STAGE - 2

LEFT FIELD - 2

SATURDAY- PYRAMID 7

OTHER - 7

JOHN PEEL - 5

WEST HOLTS - 4

PARK STAGE - 2

Editors - Marcus Mumford 

LEFT FIELD - 2

SUNDAY - PYRAMID 7

OTHER - 7

JOHN PEEL - 5

WEST HOLTS - 4

PARK STAGE - 2

LEFT FIELD - 2

We’ll if it’s a prediction it’s so so far wrong….