Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

42 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

No, people think Blur are ruled out as their Wembley date is being touted as their only UK appearance in 2023.

They were saying that before announcing the second date, so it’s a meaningless statement especially as all the tickets are sold out so it can’t affect sales or profits for anyone. What are people going to do if they’re announced for Glasto, write to watchdog?

Edited by Jose Pose

4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Might have missed a reason why she can't play but wonder if Dua Lipa can headline one night and Elton the other and they combine for their song on one of the nights? I guess it would make most sense for him to come on during her set as he'll have a hard enough job fitting all his songs into his own set let alone adding collabs (even if that collab is already a cover of his song).

AM - Elton - Dua Lipa is a great set of headliners.

He is already playing it in his set. And she popped up on Sunday.

7 hours ago, FeverDream said:

Still convinced it’ll be Arctic Monkeys, Elton and Taylor. Not the worst of trios and pleases a lot of people.

GnR would be a bit shit. Axl just doesn’t have it in him anymore (not sure he ever had, tbh). Can’t see it happening given how long it took them to get Metallica as headliners. Seems like they don’t book bands that are considered typical repeated “Download headliners” for want of a better term.

Somebody literally having a fever dream it appears.

0220A614-3D50-4C20-A346-96E24327A3E1.jpeg

4 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Well he certainly doesn't sound great anymore but I'm fully onboard with this happening at G2023. Sign me up.

I'm quite surprised actually at how not great he sounds... but I'm 1000% up for belting out Tiny Dancer and I'm Still Standing. If he brings out Dua Lipa, reckon we can get Britney as a special guest as well? LOL

12 minutes ago, WhatADin said:

I'm quite surprised actually at how not great he sounds... but I'm 1000% up for belting out Tiny Dancer and I'm Still Standing. If he brings out Dua Lipa, reckon we can get Britney as a special guest as well? LOL

If Britney didnt appear in LA for the final Elton show theres no way in hell she will jet over just for that in the uk. The remix played on the PA after the concert ended.

His vocal mix is really weird though. Like its what is coming out to the crowd. Dua's sounded higher in the mix and clear. He sounded decent on sunday though.

Edited by Suprefan