2024 Headliners

I think currently Chase and Status, The National and SZA for Other Stage headliners. 

I'm still going Pulp and Olivia to sub.

Stevie Nicks to be high on the bill somewhere. KOL to be a 3rd down Pyramid or JP secret set. And I'm still going for The Killers to be Saturday as a special guest potentially TBA 

26 minutes ago, Titanicbryn said:

News broke today on big Brazilian news outlets and the official Rio di Janeiro Instagram page that Madonna is doing a special free concert there in May.

https://oglobo.globo.com/blogs/lauro-jardim/post/2024/03/show-de-madonna-em-copacabana-esta-confirmado-e-deve-ser-o-maior-de-sua-carreira.ghtml

(Non translated link)

This may just be to close the tour she’s on, but it may be relevant to Glastonbury as it does extend things further than expected, especially if Madonna is open to doing something for a lower fee (free in this case!). 

If this is true perhaps the bigger deal is that Madonna is changing her production for a large outdoor show…

Last year was my first Glastonbury and we went to the Pyramid for all three headliners, which was fine but I did wish we caught a headline set at another stage.

Dua - Coldplay - SZA would be fine for me as I'd definitely see Coldplay (never seen them live and imagine it'll be a good show), Dua would be a maybe depending on who was headlining elsewhere and I'd give SZA a miss unless there was nobody else I was remotely interested as a headliner.

4 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

If you're a Stevie fan then chances are she's right up your street.

Not sure you can draw that comparison. Both technically Soul/RnB but there’s almost no similarity after that. Stevie is all about hooks, catchy tunes and party vibes. SZA to me is very very generic and - to my ears - boring across most tracks. Nothing I’d feel compelled to dance to.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GordonMcG said:

Last year was my first Glastonbury and we went to the Pyramid for all three headliners, which was fine but I did wish we caught a headline set at another stage.

Dua - Coldplay - SZA would be fine for me as I'd definitely see Coldplay (never seen them live and imagine it'll be a good show), Dua would be a maybe depending on who was headlining elsewhere and I'd give SZA a miss unless there was nobody else I was remotely interested as a headliner.

Exactly the same for me last year and if I’m lucky to get a ticket in the resale, although be seen Coldplay before, im the same as you this yeah. Coldplay definitely see, dua - possibly, SZA, no. 

13 hours ago, Glasto96 said:

Can honestly say never heard of “Sza” until her name popped up recently and I’m 27. Underwhelming if a headliner if you ask me

Been listening to her the past week. Obsessed already. SOS is an incredible album and she seems so good live. Very chill of course but looking forward to it. I still think she will sub or headline the other to be honest but that’s just me 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, northernangel said:

I think currently Chase and Status, The National and SZA for Other Stage headliners. 

I'm still going Pulp and Olivia to sub.

Stevie Nicks to be high on the bill somewhere. KOL to be a 3rd down Pyramid or JP secret set. And I'm still going for The Killers to be Saturday as a special guest potentially TBA 

Strange that I had a lot of these sentiments as well. I agree with you on most of it

9 hours ago, GordonMcG said:

This is exactly how I felt. Couldn’t help but feel like I should have missed the monkeys and guns n roses to go elsewhere. Just wasn’t much that pulled me away. Although on Sunday I wanted to see four headliners 

9 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Revising my set length guess work. Eighty minutes for SZA, ninety for Dua Lipa, one hundred-and-five for Coldplay.

I’d have no idea for the first 2 but would Coldplay not easily hit the 2 hour mark? Anyone know how long their set was in 2016?

9 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

105, I think.

Just had a look at set list.com is showing their current show as 2h, add wasting time for extra special guests I think they will easily play that at the farm