2024 Headliners

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Ronnie doesn't call the shots in the Stones so I think it's safe to confine that one to the 'Yeah but no but' file

Very much so, but Faces for Legends slot?

Ooh la la!

*The next few pages write themselves

Edited by Gnomicide
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Wasn't Dave very short odds until recently?

The Madge odds tumbling could simply be a case of the media interest in her tour starting and people putting 2+2 together.

Dave's name gets bandied about as an obvious candidate in waiting - but unless I missed it I don't think there's anything actually linking him to doimg it - either concrete or even more circumstantial like an actual tour.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Wasn't Dave very short odds until recently?

The Madge odds tumbling could simply be a case of the media interest in her tour starting and people putting 2+2 together.

Looking back earlier in the year - Taylor Swift reached even shorter odds for 2024 than any of the current candidates are at, due to all the people refusing to accept reality.

25 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Dave's name gets bandied about as an obvious candidate in waiting - but unless I missed it I don't think there's anything actually linking him to doimg it - either concrete or even more circumstantial like an actual tour.

There was a tumble in his odds, it was around the same level the current three are.

If you believe the bookies then it's three from four.

7 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

You did about 20 posts about her miming too.

also once again nobody  has ever claimed she’s booked? They’re just discussing a potential booking after the Insta post 

They were going at it like the insta was meaningful. It needed someone to pull it back.