West Holts 2023

dotdash79

6 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Who do we think that might play?

I think one of the acts will be Hot Chip

Don’t see Hot Chip doing it again (at least not headlining). Headlined the Park in ‘19 so I think if they were to play the festival again so soon it’d probably be as JP sub or something similar. 

As for who it could be… I’m at a loss. Rosalia would be a great headliner one night.

14 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Good shout!

Sunday afternoon - Misty in Roots.

Get Kae Tempest on there again, I know she played The Other this year, but she plays at least one gig every year.

Kraftwerk - about time they made an appearance.

If Misty in Roots and Kraftwerk headline West Holts though there'll be nobody left to headline the Pyramid 

Run the Jewels, Fred Again and some big old soul/funk group like Kool and the Gang. 

Slowthai/Blackilicious/Jurassic 5/Q-Tip would all be very welcome.

Kae Tempest would also be good, she looked good last time out, but felt like she would've been better on a smaller/more intimate stage

Annual recurring shout outs for the likes of Altin Gun, Pusha T, Jorge Ben Jor, Kali Uchis, L'Imperatrice, Parcels, Young Fathers, Lady Wray, Sudan Archives, etc 

Newer faces like Steve Lacy, Jitwam, Balimaya Project, Blackstarkids, Eddie Chacon, Dangermouse and Black Thought, Say She She, Lady Blackbird, Noori and his Dorpa Band, Adrian Quesada, Isaac Birituro and the Rail Abandon, Jaubi, Myd, Dames Brown, Ari Lennox, Native Soul, etc

And - as per usual - these queens:

SP-1013x1300.jpg