2023 Wishlist

Nick07

First Aid Kit have just released their masterpiece album. If you don't like them, fair enough - but not everyone can love every headliner. They're fantastic live & they deserve a shot at headlining. And they've got a history at the festival - I remember seeing them in the Tipi when they were teenagers.

• Upvote 1

On 12/22/2022 at 12:49 PM, Guy Incognito said:

Could imagine some of this stuff turning up at EOTR

649b7fc51caf09b0118ddc81678d88d3866af586.jpeg

Most of the ones i've heard of have been at EOTR in the last year or two (Crack Cloud, Porridge Radio, Sorry, Nilufer Yanya, Black Midi!) I think! I don't think Osees have done it for a little while (obviously a slightly different project now!)

Edited by jplewes

2 hours ago, jplewes said:

Most of the ones i've heard of have been at EOTR in the last year or two (Crack Cloud, Porridge Radio, Sorry, Nilufer Yanya, Black Midi!) I think! I don't think Osees have done it for a little while (obviously a slightly different project now!)

2018 was last time around for Osees, I think?

• Like 1

On 1/3/2023 at 11:30 AM, Guy Incognito said:

Line up should be out within the next 3 weeks or so. 

Looking out for the 2022 highlights film first, with the "Exciting news coming soon" teaser. But then again - breaking with time-honoured precedents - there was no EOTR set-ups vid last year, which meant everything following on went off on the wrong foot, including me falling asleep in my tent, my watch stopping and my bemusement as to how unexpectedly similar to Sudan Archives K.O.G. were.  

2 hours ago, allpointsnorth said:

Any idea when Green Man announce their line up (usually before eotr? non?). That should help rule out who isn't playing, certainly in terms of the headliners..

Usually after - last year it was 10th February to 26th January, 2020 was 29th January to 21st (2021 can't be counted as GM only got the go-ahead to make anything public at short notice)

• Like 1