Taylor swift

brettredmayne

19 minutes ago, kalifire said:

No other celebrity has fleeced their fanbase as openly as this woman, chasing after every dime available.

Yup, well and truly taking advantage of her current massive success and the stan culture that’s come with it. I do really like her music but truly hate everything else she represents as far as stardom goes. Crosses the line from ‘getting your bag’ to just being plain exploitative. 

20 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yup, well and truly taking advantage of her current massive success and the stan culture that’s come with it. I do really like her music but truly hate everything else she represents as far as stardom goes. Crosses the line from ‘getting your bag’ to just being plain exploitative. 

Something which she did her best to enable and encourage.

She's as cynical as they come, while putting across this "nice girl next door" image.

28 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Haven’t checked but apparently they’re making Odeon members pay full price to get in which is major ick territory. 

35 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Something which she did her best to enable and encourage.

She's as cynical as they come, while putting across this "nice girl next door" image.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/taylor-swift-reportedly-paid-everyones-bill-to-clear-restaurant-after-attending-travis-kelces-chiefs-game-3503876

4 hours ago, Superscally said:

I agree she’s been very scammy with vinyls and ticket pricing, but this article isn’t a true haha. The person admitted they heard it from a friend of a friend, and what actually happened was the Chiefs hired the restaurant from 8pm - pre organised. Diners were told the restaurant would be closing at 8

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rather annoying that her tour film is coming out in cinemas before we get the tour itself. Seems like it’d be a blast to go and see on the big screen and is getting glowing reviews, but no way am I having the entire show ruined for me. Suppose I’ll have to settle with it on home release, unless they decide to bring it back to cinemas in a years time. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Rather annoying that her tour film is coming out in cinemas before we get the tour itself. Seems like it’d be a blast to go and see on the big screen and is getting glowing reviews, but no way am I having the entire show ruined for me. Suppose I’ll have to settle with it on home release, unless they decide to bring it back to cinemas in a years time. 

I reckon it will be available on pay per view sooner 

• 2 weeks later...