Taylor swift

brettredmayne

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

No....they'll only go up.

Murrayfield is quite central and you can walk to it fairly easily from most parts of the city centre.

Hotels outside of the centre might be the cheapest option.

Airport, Cameron Toll or Dreghorn work best out of the Travelodge’s please. Will most likely get the train up but small chance we’ll fly. 

Our friends are bringing there 10 year old so that’s not happening. 😂 

Thanks for your help. 

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Airports on a direct tram link to Murrayfield. Although less handy if you're looking to hit the town afterwards.

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

Would have thought it would have been announced at the same time as the other extra dates? 
I hope you’re right though. 

They waited til a couple weeks ago to add a 6th LA show and it sold out in an hour. Safe to say there will be demand. 

And TM dumbed down the onsales so they were more effcient btw. This was how onsales used to be all the time before seat selection was a thing. Theyre moving tickets much quicker and making customers less prone to errors. If there are less steps to purchasing then the system cant mess up as much. How else could  they move all the tickets in under 90 mins before the next sales.

6 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

I'm sure it makes no difference, but I was using my phone and got through pretty quick. 

I ended up getting Edinburgh tickets on my phone at work

best part of 4 hours trying on my computer and nothing

20 minutes whilst at work on my phone and I got through

Now I need to work out a plan for getting to and sleeping somewhere in Edinburgh haha

29 minutes ago, Dronx said:

1220am from Murrayfield 

28 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

21 minutes ago, Chawk said:

The 24/7 bus to the airport also leaves within 10mins walk of Murrayfield 

Cheers all. Booked a room at the Holiday Inn at the airport for the Sunday night. Good to know the transport links are nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Drinky said:

It’s a shitshow. You can’t choose seats or filter on price so you select your number of tickets and it chooses at random from what’s left, including VIP packages (which is deeply cynical). I was offered £600 tickets twice before getting my £75 seats

If I saw the world in a far less cynical and more purist way, then I would see this as them giving the 'real fans' every possible opportunity to bag the biggest and best tickets before the plebs entered the mix next week. However, we all know the real reason. 

3 hours ago, jparx said:

If you can get the front right/left tickets, you’re going to struggle to have a bad time/view there I think. It’s the GA standing where you could end up quite far back and struggling to see. 

But, there is a massive walkway with 2 additional stages that stretches to at least the halfway point of the whole floor space, so it won't be 3 hours of seeing her as a distant spot in the distance and relying on the big screens. GA will have a decent opportunity to have TS up close, if not for the whole time. It's amazing how much more intimate stadium shows feel when you throw in a couple of additional stages. 

anonymous-20230317210923.jpg

FrdpmUuXsAAzOsT.jpg

9 minutes ago, aforest said:

Not sure about the terms but would anyone have a code that I could use to try for a couple of tickets for one of the Dublin shows? I'm not a fan but said I'd try for my niece

Tricky thing is codes are tied to your account so that person would have to give you their email and password combo as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harmonic Prospector said:

But, there is a massive walkway with 2 additional stages that stretches to at least the halfway point of the whole floor space, so it won't be 3 hours of seeing her as a distant spot in the distance and relying on the big screens. GA will have a decent opportunity to have TS up close, if not for the whole time. It's amazing how much more intimate stadium shows feel when you throw in a couple of additional stages. 

anonymous-20230317210923.jpg

FrdpmUuXsAAzOsT.jpg

Also if you look into how the videos of the show and how much time she spends on the middle of the ramp and the end of the ramp vs the stage area. Then it works even better. The stage area near the screen is used for a few Lover tracks. Folklore/Evermore and I think thats mainly it. The centre diamond is where all the rising stage platforms are. 

Also further back you can see more of the 'show' the lights etc. If you're right up on the side of the stage on the left or right you're gonna be constantly turning to see everything.  

So do we know if you can do multiple transactions as long as you don't exceed 4 total tickets?

I was strongly under the impression the code only worked once but I've seen people talk about being able to use it a second time, just wanted to clarify if anybody knew for sure? 

I went back through the terms and conditions and it only seems to specify that you can have a maximum of 4 tickets per code, rather than only being able to use the code for one transaction.

I've got 2 Edinburgh tickets but London would be considerably easier for me so was hoping to try for those too. 

It’s easy for me to say as I got four tickets for Edinburgh but the AXS process on a desktop worked fine. London progress was snail like but Murrayfield was fine. As others have said accommodation is the problem, we have a reservation in Dalkeith at the moment, so a little bit out of town but not too bad. There are a lot of tickets to sell for this tour so I hope most people will get into at least one show even if it is not local.

Wow those maps are amazing @Suprefan. The diamond is where it’s at then. I quite like how much she makes use of the stage, you’re going to get a good view of the action for at least some portion of the show wherever you are. 

My main point with GA standing if you end up near the back is you’re just going to be looking at thousand of raised phones and heads depending on your height. But you’ll be right in the action and the atmosphere will be amazing (I think even more so given they’ve scrapped the floor seats tbh). 

7 hours ago, panda97 said:

So do we know if you can do multiple transactions as long as you don't exceed 4 total tickets?

I was strongly under the impression the code only worked once but I've seen people talk about being able to use it a second time, just wanted to clarify if anybody knew for sure? 

I went back through the terms and conditions and it only seems to specify that you can have a maximum of 4 tickets per code, rather than only being able to use the code for one transaction.

I've got 2 Edinburgh tickets but London would be considerably easier for me so was hoping to try for those too. 

Yeah you can. I got 2 tickets at 11am, logged back on around 4pm and was able to select more tickets can get through to the payment screen. No error when I re-entered the presale code. It actually let me add 4 more tickets, but I wouldn’t chance that as they’re very clear about maximum 4 per household and cancelling tickets if anyone goes over that. 

• Like 1