Taylor swift

brettredmayne

6 minutes ago, jparx said:

I just bunged my code in again on TM and it let me get through and add two tickets, to take me up to 4 total.

knew this would be the case based on the very specific wording of the FAQ but people on reddit were having none of it and arguing me down 😅

Great stuff!!

Also just logged into the Edinburgh sale for the hell of it and instantly got offered two seated tickets in the lower bowl at a front facing angle to the stage. So feeling more optimistic for Liverpool tomorrow now. 

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Great stuff!!

Also just logged into the Edinburgh sale for the hell of it and instantly got offered two seated tickets in the lower bowl at a front facing angle to the stage. So feeling more optimistic for Liverpool tomorrow now. 

Yeah I just checked there and there's still GA standing tickets going as well. Half tempted but the hotels are way too expensive

Just a potential PSA - it looks as though my code would allow me to buy 4 more tickets, taking me to 6, despite the repeated warnings about 4 per household. I suspect the code will be valid all week and won’t deactivate per se, but if you do order more than 4 they will likely cancel some/all your tickets as per the warnings.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Dronx said:

And are hotel prices likely to get lower?

The reverse I should think. It’s a wonder they haven’t introduced VIP rooms - same as ordinary ones but three times the price and with a collectible print of the hotel signed by the assistant manager. And a lanyard 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Dronx said:

Any recommendations of where to stay for the Edinburgh night that’s not obvious? And are hotel prices likely to get lower?

No....they'll only go up.

Murrayfield is quite central and you can walk to it fairly easily from most parts of the city centre.

Hotels outside of the centre might be the cheapest option.

I'm not sure if this thread has given me confidence for the Cardiff sale or filled me with dread. It's good to read some people are still able to go on now and buy standing for Edinburgh but Cardiff only has one date which makes me think it's going to be horrendous.

One question for anyone that's been through today. Is there no way to select our seats? Maybe not the exact ones but at least set a spend limit/filter on prices? If I get through for something like £200 tickets I'm going to have to roll the dice and search again in the hope it gives me cheaper ones.

3 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

One question for anyone that's been through today. Is there no way to select our seats? Maybe not the exact ones but at least set a spend limit/filter on prices? If I get through for something like £200 tickets I'm going to have to roll the dice and search again in the hope it gives me cheaper ones.

It’s a shitshow. You can’t choose seats or filter on price so you select your number of tickets and it chooses at random from what’s left, including VIP packages (which is deeply cynical). I was offered £600 tickets twice before getting my £75 seats

2 minutes ago, Drinky said:

It’s a shitshow. You can’t choose seats or filter on price so you select your number of tickets and it chooses at random from what’s left, including VIP packages (which is deeply cynical). I was offered £600 tickets twice before getting my £75 seats

I actually just went on for Edinburgh through ticketmaster and realised there is a way to select certain prices only. I scrolled right down to the bottom and where it says "Best Available" you can click on it and tick just the prices you're happy with. Some £90odd ones were available. It also looked like there was a lot of availability for the most recent release.

Just now, DareToDibble said:

I actually just went on for Edinburgh through ticketmaster and realised there is a way to select certain prices only. I scrolled right down to the bottom and where it says "Best Available" you can click on it and tick just the prices you're happy with. Some £90odd ones were available. It also looked like there was a lot of availability for the most recent release.

Aha! Cheers, I totally missed that

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Looks like the Sunday at Edinburgh has loads of availability still.

Expect Liverpool to go that way, might not even bother with the Thursday date.

Dunno, anyone who lives north of London will probably see Liverpool as reasonably easy to get to. Whereas you wouldn’t want to trek to Edinburgh from anywhere south of Hull unless you had to. plus Anfield is a smaller stadium than Murrayfield. Would expect Liverpool’s sales to be the second strongest of the British venues behind Wembley. 

54 minutes ago, jparx said:

I just bunged my code in again on TM and it let me get through and add two tickets, to take me up to 4 total.

knew this would be the case based on the very specific wording of the FAQ but people on reddit were having none of it and arguing me down 😅

That's good to know. Going to get the best 2 seats I can and then keep trying. 

4 minutes ago, OddRon said:

If anyone has only bought two tickets and has a code spare for Cardiff/Edinburgh, I'd be very much in your debt as my fiancée is going to kill me if we don't manage tickets.

The issue with the codes, its linked to your Ticketmaster account, which is obviously by email+ password and for me has all my banking deets saved too. Not just as simple as sharing a code. 

Just now, DareToDibble said:

I still find it a bit mad that every venue in the UK has added extra dates and Cardiff still only has 1. I wonder if the extra dates are based on Midnights and Presale registrations, which would mean Cardiff had a low number (here's hoping!)

Never seen Cardiff mentioned so much on here, I've always figured we get forgotten next to places like London, Manchester, Glasgow and now it seems like Cardiff is the most in demand date, at least on efestivals.

Just now, chazwwe said:

The issue with the codes, its linked to your Ticketmaster account, which is obviously by email+ password and for me has all my banking deets saved too. Not just as simple as sharing a code. 

Ah apologies I didn't even think about that!

2 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Never seen Cardiff mentioned so much on here, I've always figured we get forgotten next to places like London, Manchester, Glasgow and now it seems like Cardiff is the most in demand date, at least on efestivals.

To be fair all the Cardiff comments have probably been me 😄 Can't say I've seen it mentioned much but I've been in and out of the thread and missed a load of pages.