ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

Just now, iamstreety said:

Weird that some are saying that they are still getting them. I got this...

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 10.18.22.jpeg

Just keep pressing back then reconfirming. It hasn't 100% worked for me yet but I did that getting reg details in, and then confirming the deposit, still trying to get a mate a ticket!

1 minute ago, iamstreety said:

Weird that some are saying that they are still getting them. I got this...

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 10.18.22.jpeg

I was getting that too, but kept pressing back and submit until I got through to each next stage - confirmation email through, I still can't believe it!

We got our 6 at 9:50. One of our group got through, then payment timed out waiting for the approval to connect, but she was able to resubmit using her son’s card and payment approval was instant. By that time I’d got through to the AddReg page. Bloody nightmare this year though. Hasn’t been this bad since the early days of online booking. Anyway WE’RE IN!! ❤️❤️❤️ See you on the Farm eFesters xx

1 hour ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

If anyone's free to try for two...

KA9 1AH

ML8 5EB                  

At random - I picked yours to try as me and all my mates had got in already - and I got as far as entered your details in but it kept crashing after that point. Annoyingly. I have a screen grab of your details on the registration page.

Edited by RaphPH
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, I am Jon said:

Don’t think anyone can handle the traffic the current format generates. 200k+ fanatics hammering F5 on every device they can lay their hands on is effectively a massive DDOS attack on the servers. 

However a “fairer” lottery system would take away the advantage of being a efestivals glasto fanatic and open up the festival to 1 million+ bucket listers throwing their name in. This would not only be bad for us fanatics but risks changing the Glastonbury magic that is in part down to the current mix of attendees. 

The user experience is terrible but apart from a handful of people, no one cares once they’ve got a ticket.

People are complaining on Twitter it’s ableist which is a stretch.

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales