Pulp to return in 2023

briddj

29 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_6music

JC interview at about 10:07am ish. Doesn't look like they're playing in Europe (at least extensively) this next year but maybe after? or at the tail end of next year

Seemed quite a short interview? Only caught the end of it!

I'm so nervous about tomorrow. Not being able to go to GF is making it even worse.

Trying for Sheffield (both), Cardiff, Warrington, in that order. I only need 2 tickets for me and a mate!

Does anyone have a clue how much the day ticket for Neighbourhood is? Couldnt find the info when looking yesterday. Thank you 🙂

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

I'm nervous but also confident ahead of tomorrow.

I'm going for Finsbury and I'm hoping that as long as I'm online on time I should be ok. 

All big London gigs now have plenty of resale knocking around if you don't manage to get them tomorrow, I really wouldn't stress too much. I'm not even bothering with tomorrow's sale and will just grab some nearer the time.

It's sort of crazy it's got to the point I can be so blasé about it now, but since the pandemic (and incoming cost of living stuff) there's such an extreme amount of ticket churn for gigs like this that it's not worth the bloodbath.

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

I'm nervous but also confident ahead of tomorrow.

I'm going for Finsbury and I'm hoping that as long as I'm online on time I should be ok. 

Yeh I'd be more confident about Finsbury but good luck all the same! I'm setting myself up GF ticket-day style tomorrow morning. My mate is trying from India, too...😂

6 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

All big London gigs now have plenty of resale knocking around if you don't manage to get them tomorrow, I really wouldn't stress too much. I'm not even bothering with tomorrow's sale and will just grab some nearer the time.

It's sort of crazy it's got to the point I can be so blasé about it now, but since the pandemic (and incoming cost of living stuff) there's such an extreme amount of ticket churn for gigs like this that it's not worth the bloodbath.

Yeah I’m not hugely concerned, even if I was unsuccessful tomorrow.

Definitely feels that if you really want to see them next year you’ll be able to.

19 hours ago, Ghost of Robbie Williams said:

Been told Pulp are subbing for Arctic Monkeys.

Tbf I'd really enjoy that. Much as I'm aware the immediate response in this thread has been to sneer on the idea of AM being the headline part of that equation.

In fairness, I seem to recall hearing from a few people that Pulp's Reading 2011 set went down better than The Strokes who followed it, so wouldn't be that unprecedented if people left raving more about the earlier of the two performances.