What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

11 hours ago, Respectfatfrog said:

Is there any audio files of glasto performances to listen while trying to get some steps in?

I've been listening to some DJ sets on Soundcloud from last year (I think) to keep me going and keep my pace up. 

I'm a bit more worried about my feet than my legs at the mo. 

not today, but Saturday - had our annual put up the tent / Eurovision BBQ.

i was fearing the worst for our tent - i couldn't get it back in the bag last year so i just stuck loads of gaffa tape round it to get it home and its been sat like that in the garage ever since.

but once untaped and put up, its actually in great condition just need a few new pegs.

Spent the whole day finishing off my caravan yesterday!! I've papered the replaced wall boards and will add just add some white trim/border over the joins. Finished touching up all the paint and everything back in it's place. Posting here because I'm absolutely feckin WELL happy with it!! 😊784836357_2023-05-1510_01_32.0780100.thumb.jpg.af62de7347c7b9d97a5cfcdc551bb40a.jpg

Car is in for MOT & Service today as well so vehicles all in tip top shape ready to roll the 6 hours down to Pilton. And the sun is out Wooohoooo!!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Set up my laptop on my treadmill this morning! Walked 5k steps so far. 
Sitting behind a desk all day is a killer for festival season!

Van's in for a heater fix. Although I hope I'm not going to need it for the next 4 months! 😐 
Need to order an awning rail so I don't have to tie it down this year. 

Sampling of Brothers cider flavours continues this evening. So far, Festival Apple and Cherry Bakewell are the top!