LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

4 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

After a couple of areas more focused on dance music (altho not exclusively) and the fact they're a little smaller, I reckon they'll swing back the other way and release Woodsies or the Park next.

Silver Hayes have confirmed they are releasing theirs next week, so I’m thinking Park and Silver Hayes next week. Nothing today. 

8 minutes ago, stuie said:

Silver Hayes have confirmed they are releasing theirs next week, so I’m thinking Park and Silver Hayes next week. Nothing today. 

Oh yeah, I saw SH was coming next week actually. Another dance area. I would think they'd mix it up with either Woodsies or Park on the Monday, SH on the Friday. 

59 minutes ago, CanWeRest said:

When are we expecting the app the be functional?

Not until after the full line-up and times have been published. 9th June last year.

53 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I'm calling T&C any day now.. .

Let us know what they say.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Not until after the full line-up and times have been published. 9th June last year.

Iam hoping this app is back again ..I preferred it to the official one. Very quick and simple to use

Screenshot_2024-04-26-14-00-06-076_com.flavrwebdev.glastoapp.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-26-14-00-58-738_com.flavrwebdev.glastoapp.jpg

7 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Yikes that's surprisingly late!

31 minutes ago, foolee said:

New stage called the tree stage as well by the looks. 

Looking at the photos I think there was some kind of stage in that location already last year . Presumably just has a name and theme now 

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Looking at the photos I think there was some kind of stage in that location already last year . Presumably just has a name and theme now 

was it something to do with the tolpuddle martyrs last year?? or was that a completely different place