LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

3 minutes ago, incident said:

Given how weak we're expecting it to be, I'd want to bury it as much as possible..

Won’t make a difference really will it ? People will whinge whatever … probably Coldplay will get some extra whinges but

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Won’t make a difference really will it ? People will whinge whatever … probably Coldplay will get some extra whinges but

Outside of these forums, Coldplay will get the least whinges tbh. We're not a good barometer.

10 minutes ago, incident said:

Given how weak we're expecting it to be, I'd want to bury it as much as possible..

If the rumours are true I may not try in resale...... see Kiwanuka and The National at their own gigs staying in hotel for a quarter of price over same weekend.

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

I dunno they seem to get a hell of a lot of nasty bad stick  everywhere 

Sure.

But in the context of the likely other 3 names across the top line, they'll be the most instantly accepted by the more casual audience.

4 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

I've always been fascinated by Jake Buggs massive festival placings. He must have had the best management/ agent on the planet.

Unpopular opinion probably but I don’t see a massive difference between Jake Bugg’s output and that from Sam Fender. Yet the first seems roundly derided and Fender has been dubbed “Sir Future Headliner”. I think they’re both alright, but neither hugely inspiring or interesting.

• Like 1

Big day tomorrow! 

Going to work early for a head start so that way, when the big moment happens I’ll have an hour to spare with a coffee!

Best get some sleep.

10 minutes ago, CharlotteB said:

I'm not that bothered about the lineup

....checks phone again....

Haha this is me too. I am expecting for this to be my least favourite line up in recent years based on rumours but I'm still desperate to know. And of course hoping to be pleasantly surprised! Let's hope today's the day.

• Upvote 1