LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

Acoustic today following Pilton Palais. They're in the same field, so I feel like it makes sense. Think it might be a little tooooo optimistic to expect Block9 tomorrow and then also the whole shebang before the weekend. Don't they let each poster drop marinate a little? Except of course smaller drops like Pilton Palais/Glasto Latino/Unfairground...

*Sending out positive vibes regardless*

Just now, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Acoustic today following Pilton Palais. They're in the same field, so I feel like it makes sense. Think it might be a little tooooo optimistic to expect Block9 tomorrow and then also the whole shebang before the weekend. Don't they let each poster drop marinate a little? Except of course smaller drops like Pilton Palais/Glasto Latino/Unfairground...

*Sending out positive vibes regardless*

Enough of that, thanks!

28 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

We've had an announcement every day for the past seven working days, haven't we? 

Using the power of positive thought, join me in manifesting Acoustic today, Block 9 tomorrow and the full lineup on Friday, setting us right, to what looks like it's gonna be a gloriously sunny bank holiday weekend.

Nope. Not having it, I'll be at a festival so won't be able to study it properly. It is of course all about me me me.

I'm putting my faith in @drunk pumpkinand it will be here on Tuesday.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, donthaveacoolname said:

one of my favorite Glasto memories is watching the Goonies in the old out door cinema field (it was about the only thing to do on a Thursday) the crowd was huge and so into the movie shouting out lines and just having a great time

I watched Shawn of the Dead at Reading in 2004 (again, back in the days before fairground rides, silent discos etc)....everyone started cheering when Dylan Moran got eaten alive! 😄 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Sorry, sorry. Here, I've amended by prediction 🤭

Full poster and set times, all TBAs, all special guests, all secret sets, AND the location of the secret underground piano bar, all this Friday, folks!!!!

If this happens what's everyone going to do at work next week with no posters to distract them?!

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

I'm with you my man, what could be better than sitting in the Bank Holiday sun with the clashfinder in hand?!

This sounds like the perfect way to spend the Bank Hols. It's gonna happen.

13 minutes ago, Metal Monkey said:

If this happens what's everyone going to do at work next week with no posters to distract them?!

last year i did so little work in the last few weeks before the festival, pretty much all due to this place, that i ended up so crazy busy it kind of messed up the last few days...

i promised myself not to make the same mistake this year but the efestivals / work ratio is heading the same way...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Nope. Not having it, I'll be at a festival so won't be able to study it properly. It is of course all about me me me.

I'm putting my faith in @drunk pumpkinand it will be here on Tuesday.

Ha! Yes same here. Festival this weekend so full drop on Tues would suit me otherwise my mobile battery won’t last as I try to work out line up and clashes from a field 😂

2 hours ago, -TLR- said:

last year i did so little work in the last few weeks before the festival, pretty much all due to this place, that i ended up so crazy busy it kind of messed up the last few days...

i promised myself not to make the same mistake this year but the efestivals / work ratio is heading the same way...

Uh...me too !! Totally proglastinating