BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

Watching the last live sets - i've just had my first gut sinking feeling that this is nearly all over again, weird for me as its 9.30 on Monday morning here. Normally when on site i don't get this feeling because by Sunday i'm just worn out but actually living in the moment, watching the BBC coverage gives a more time to think. Going to miss this watching from home as much as being there i think. Won't be the same watching the replays after Sunday. Sorry for the downer when there's still so much to go, think i might have to have a drink now!

20 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

This is the single best Pyramid crowd I’ve ever seen

If you're 18

18 minutes ago, benali said:

Kendrick is great and this is a quality set so far. But... It's just karaoke. 

You're one of the biggest recording artists in the world. Get a band or something!

So what do you do if you don't like PSB, Bicep or you're not 18?  I guess the answer lies in the people having left Glastonbury earlier to avoid the crowds at the Bristol services stations.

Edited by thewayiam

Just now, The other Bellboy said:

Watching the last live sets - i've just had my first gut sinking feeling that this is nearly all over again, weird for me as its 9.30 on Monday morning here. Normally when on site i don't get this feeling because by Sunday i'm just worn out but actually living in the moment, watching the BBC coverage gives a more time to think. Going to miss this watching from home as much as being there i think. Won't be the same watching the replays after Sunday. Sorry for the downer when there's still so much to go, think i might have to have a drink now!

We could just keep watching repeats and chat about it for the week 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cannedm said:

I feel sorry for anyone who isn't watching Bicep right now...first set I've seen all weekend thats brought on proper FOMO.

It's plain insane.

Primavera changed their schedule a day before the show so I had to miss it after waiting for 30 months, I'm currently having the FOMO of my life.

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

If you're 18

So what do you do if you don't like PSB, Bicep or you're not 18?  I guess the answer lies in the people having left Glastonbury earlier to avoid the crowds at the Bristol services stations.

There’s plenty of people above 18 there lad hahaha

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, benali said:

Kendrick is great and this is a quality set so far. But... It's just karaoke. 

You're one of the biggest recording artists in the world. Get a band or something!

I think there is, you just can't see them. Drums definitely sound live.

Edited by DDave

Just now, Messy said:

I'd be at Charli right now (and loving life) but would've also been loving life at Kendrick, PSB or Bicep. Seriously cruel clash.

Easy choice for me it would be Kendrick. Not even a massive fan as it isnt my thing but he's an artist I have to see at some point. Dont care for PSB tbh and Charli XCX strikes me as an act that would be better at her own show as opposed to a festival.

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

If you're 18

Wtf you talking about, you go and wander around and have fun at one of the other 100 or so stages.

• Upvote 1