BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

If you're 18

So what do you do if you don't like PSB, Bicep or you're not 18?  I guess the answer lies in the people having left Glastonbury earlier to avoid the crowds at the Bristol services stations.

I'm sure not all of Kendrick's crowd are 18 year olds - I'd imagine it skews younger than most Glastonbury crowds but older than 18 - a lot will be mid-20s. Kendrick is a world renowned hip hop artist not just some in rapper.  

And you go to one of the 100s of other stages, that's where Glasto set itself apart from most festivals where you are fucked in that situation. 

7 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

If you're 18

So what do you do if you don't like PSB, Bicep or you're not 18?  I guess the answer lies in the people having left Glastonbury earlier to avoid the crowds at the Bristol services stations.

There's a million things to do other than watch one of those 4 stages.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cooter said:

Wtf you talking about, you go and wander around and have fun at one of the other 100 or so stages.

Just my opinion. I'm happy for everyone enjoying it but had I been there I'd have genuinely found it hard to hang around just for 2 acts maybe around 6pm and just after to then go.

Just now, willd255 said:

This is outrageously good

At his arena shows the band are hidden but it's usually live - think it might be same

It is incredible.

If so I find it a bit weird. Get them out on stage so we can see them. Just adds so much to the show.

Just now, ghostdancer1 said:

This is the best I've seen him since 2013 just after Good Kid Maad City came out.

Seen him a few times on the TPAB/Damn tours and he wasn't great.

I saw him at Wembley Arena, where I was seated. 

Sitting at a gig kinda ruined the gig for me. That was and will be the last time I ever book seats at a gig, at least until I get older and have no choice

Just now, ghostdancer1 said:

This is the best I've seen him since 2013 just after Good Kid Maad City came out.

Seen him a few times on the TPAB/Damn tours and he wasn't great.

Yeah the Damn set up with the Kung Fu stuff I wasn't a huge fan of. Too many breaks and interludes. 

Seems he's stripped it back and focused on the songs. 

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Tried the Kendick stuff but back on PSB.  Not really getting the love for it    stage setup is boring and it's just constant sweary stuff.

Stage looks pretty awesome to me and the choreography is great.

Edited by MrBarry465

1 minute ago, mynameismatt said:

really thought i’d skip the arena shows and rely on him playing leeds/primavera/somewhere i’ll go anywhere next summer but all of a sudden don’t know if i want to risk it

ok ticketmaster is doing their new made up ‘demand pricing’ and charging £207 a ticket .. so that makes it easier