Worth View resale

Walter Sobchak

Hi! 

In 2016 I camped with camplight, it was pre erected tents inside the fence, near Park. I presume there's nothing like this anymore? 

I just got tickets in resale but am flying in in from Ireland and won't be able to bring tents etc I'll need something pre erected! I've friends in WV so might try for resale but I don't know how I feel about being outside the fence! 

31 minutes ago, clarkete said:

How does the worthy resale go, is it similar carnage to the other resales?

Actually realising there are multiple things to select and presumably those who have already purchased had tickets in the back, it could be harder?

I’m wondering about this too. I’ve busted a couple of discs in my back so could do with not having to deal with a tent. 
Charm x

I'm now having 2nd thoughts about maybe going for Worthy View in Sunday's resale... but I've already gone and booked a regular parking permit 😕

They're not going to let me swap that for a WV parking pass are they. Not crazy about putting down another £50 on top of the tent price so will probably stick with camping inside the fence.

51 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

I'm now having 2nd thoughts about maybe going for Worthy View in Sunday's resale... but I've already gone and booked a regular parking permit 😕

They're not going to let me swap that for a WV parking pass are they. Not crazy about putting down another £50 on top of the tent price so will probably stick with camping inside the fence.

Car park tickets are just stickers, so you can sell them on.

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

Actually realising there are multiple things to select and presumably those who have already purchased had tickets in the back, it could be harder?

1 hour ago, Charm said:

I’m wondering about this too. I’ve busted a couple of discs in my back so could do with not having to deal with a tent. 
Charm x

From memory it is tough and stuff goes quickly but it can be done. I did it in a normal sale a few years ago and managed to get accommodation but in one year had to slightly compromise on the size of tent. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, clarkete said:

WV and Sticklinch were paid upfront back in 2019.  Its possible some folk might have asked for a refund as it’s such a large sum.                                                      Remember also there was a limited resale of camper tickets, tipis, WV and Sticklinch last September.  

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

2 hours ago, Walter Sobchak said:

I can't see Tangerine fields on the map.  Is it near West Caravan field?

Their sites are both offsite and not shown on the official glastonbury map, their main site is about 10 minutes walk from Gate B, their new Burrows site is near the Bronze gate and you access via Gate A. 

2689113C-F9A7-403A-A908-94DD766E4A45.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 5:32 PM, jimmillen said:

I've done exactly this but I just e-mailed See tickets. They refunded me the general parking pass and I just bought a WV car park pass.

19 minutes ago, JoeSchmo said:

I've done exactly this but I just e-mailed See tickets. They refunded me the general parking pass and I just bought a WV car park pass.

Awesome, cheers - I'll try & do the same, having grabbed a WV tent the other day. 🙂

Was it just the general glastobury@seetickets.com you got in touch with?

1 hour ago, jimmillen said:

Awesome, cheers - I'll try & do the same, having grabbed a WV tent the other day. 🙂

Was it just the general glastobury@seetickets.com you got in touch with?

Yes, that's the one. I just explained to them that I booked my parking along with my festival tickets and since was able to book a WV tent. I asked them if I could swap to WV parking pass. They said they can't swap but will refund the general parking. They will need both your booking reference numbers, for the original pass and the WV accomodation.

I was glad I got a WV tent too. They seem to be popping up randomly every now and then. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moogster said:

I am in the same situation and have already bought the WV parking ticket. I am right now slightly paralyzed by the irrational fear that if I ask for a refund of the general car parking they're going to cancel the tickets too.😨

Hah hah I have the same fear! Can you imagine… 😱

7 hours ago, jimmillen said:

Hah hah I have the same fear! Can you imagine… 😱

Ditto.  I’ll do what I’ve done in previous years and offer it to post it to someone who needs one in return for a charitable donation

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, col_28 said:

Does the lead booker have to be there to access WV, they would be coming the day after so would we be ok to get access as being named on the booking? 

Not if it’s the same as previously. The lead booker has to name who else is in the tent and gets a number of barcodes to pass on

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 7:57 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

2277DFF4-A1A1-4877-9F3E-E21A65523F39.thumb.jpeg.043c3486d61660cb9bbf185e704177b7.jpegDE99C7AC-BD7F-4926-A28D-BDBDAE7A96E0.thumb.jpeg.cf0b3070e4611aed69a91322a7ddbf24.jpeg

the two person WV tent.

Anyone know how good the canvas on the Scout Tents is at stopping the tent warming up when the sun comes up?

Just wondering if I should get myself a Fresh Tarp to put over the canvas to reflect the morning sun away and cool the tent down. 

5 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

Anyone know how good the canvas on the Scout Tents is at stopping the tent warming up when the sun comes up?

Just wondering if I should get myself a Fresh Tarp to put over the canvas to reflect the morning sun away and cool the tent down. 

I stayed in one for the Glastonbury extravaganza in blistering heat (2018?) and it was certainly better than a standard tent. Nice bit of ventilation