Who Got Lucky?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

4 minutes ago, whitehorses said:

Saw Folk from Sheffield get Swansea tickets on Twitter 🤣

Train to Swansea and hotel there on the Tuesday, coach to the festival on the Weds am,  then book either a train or Nat Exp coach back to Sheffield for the Monday.

Sorted.

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

Train to Swansea and hotel there on the Tuesday, coach to the festival on the Weds am,  then book either a train or Nat Exp coach back to Sheffield for the Monday.

Sorted.

Nice little trip when put like that 🍻

Edited by whitehorses

Seems like a lot of success! I was trying for @clarkete and once I got through, selected departure, tried to proceed but it bumped me back to the reg screen saying those reg#s had already scored tickets! 

I kept trying for various people on the spreadsheet with the same result! So I didn't get any tickets only because someone else kept beating me to the punch! 

Just now, MetaKate said:

Seems like a lot of success! I was trying for @clarkete and once I got through, selected departure, tried to proceed but it bumped me back to the reg screen saying those reg#s had already scored tickets! 

I kept trying for various people on the spreadsheet with the same result! So I didn't get any tickets only because someone else kept beating me to the punch! 

Yep same was happening to me but good to see so much success and people definitely appreciated you making the effort to help.

27 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Apologies for squandering your skills, I was trying and failing to repay the favour to others in the remaining minutes.