Guest Appearances 2022

Tuna

Whilst there is obviously a list of guests there is also a huge list of acts who didn’t bring out guests despite having the feature local (or even playing the same year).

Beyonce didn’t bring out Jay-Z and he was there with her is one example.

26 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Bridgers all but confirmed herself popping up with Macca about 15 minutes ago.

Now listing her Glasto appearances as "24-25/6" — so she'll be still kicking around on the farm come Saturday night.

Why would she be appearing with Paul?  Is it not more likely that she's just doing two sets?

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Whilst there is obviously a list of guests there is also a huge list of acts who didn’t bring out guests despite having the feature local (or even playing the same year).

66BD6327-1FAF-420C-9397-5846A4BA81FC.thumb.jpeg.0481908bb25af139487e9a6e06fde635.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Youve been saying for weeks how the last few years Glastonbury has been getting bigger pop acts and people shouldn't discredit the festival and here you are doing just that.

2019 had the most, especially for high up acts, so why can't this start being a thing. Why are you focusing on something that happened 12 years ago when you're always saying to talk about the future.

6 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

I don’t think anybody came into this thread expecting the majority of acts on the lineup to bring out a special guest anyway.

I saw Liam Gallagher at the 2019 festival and he didn't even bring out Noel. Not only that, when Bjorn Again played, not a single member of ABBA showed up! Proof if ever you needed it that Glastonbury has a bad track record for guest appearances.

Edited by The Martini Police

7 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Yeah. Paul McCartney could bring out basically anyone that’s ever made music. Phoebe Bridgers ain’t getting that call up. 

I reckon Macca's gonna bring out Taylor swift, they're close friends, she lives in the UK and a nice way to give her a taster after 2020 got cancelled, before she headlines Pymild next year

1 hour ago, George1399 said:

Arctic monkeys brought out Dizzee Rascal. 

I think it's safe to say no one will be bringing out Dizzee Rascal this year, or any year soon, after today's news.  

When I saw Neil Young at Hyde Park - bought out Macca. When I saw Bruce at Hyde Park - bought out Macca (... I'm open to the idea that Macca just camps out at Hyde Park waiting for a chance to appear).

The man loves taking up a guest slot, so I've no doubt he'll return the favour with someone special.