2023 Festival

TheWaters

1 minute ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Imagine Dragons shouldn’t even be in the conversation. Does anyone still listen to them, let alone school leavers?

It's so weird, isn't it. I have absolutely no idea who their target demographic is. They're like an AI generated rock band. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Imagine Dragons shouldn’t even be in the conversation. Does anyone still listen to them, let alone school leavers?

Somehow 54 million people a month do on Spotify. I’m yet to meet one of those 54 million though! I just predicted them based off the fact they’re around late August and haven’t played since 2016.. slightly worrying.

Edited by FeverDream

3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

It's so weird, isn't it. I have absolutely no idea who their target demographic is. They're like an AI generated rock band. 

4 minutes ago, FeverDream said:

Somehow 54 million people a month do on Spotify. I’m yet to meet one of those 54 million though! I just predicted them based off the fact they’re around late August and haven’t played since 2016.. slightly worrying.

Seen them mentioned a few times now, genuinely baffles me they played Stadium MK this year. The US Coldplay.

2 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

They played Werchter this year, we watched Bicep (phenomenal) on third and couldn't get into Jamie XX after on second so just left. DROVES of people doing the same but still a sizeable crowd left for ID. 

Pulled a big crowd at Mad Cool too given they were on before The Killers on the other main stage.

1 hour ago, Hart Attack said:

Blink-182 / Fall Out Boy

My Chemical Romance / Panic! At The Disco

Green Day / Paramore

55 minutes ago, foolee said:

I’m going to go. Seems a bit too indie though. 

MSE: Billie Eilish - The Killers - My Chemical Romance

MSW: Foals - Imagine Dragons - Sam Fender

I'd take out Imagine Dragons and wack in Lewis Capaldi. In all fairness though, that top line would make it very tempting. They could replace MCR with Blink and it's probably even more tempting.

47 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Nobody posted this here I don't think, big batch announced today. Not even got all the headliners yet. Consider Belgium in 2023! 

20E08565-9182-446B-8D62-7C92123C6598.jpeg.2fc5f3e16d52a3dee19d79915f0f70ae.jpeg

There is a reason no one's posted it, because it's mainly shite. It's a lineup on the whole you expected to see 10 years ago.

9 minutes ago, roughbloke said:

Very close. 5/6

I'm going for QOTSA not being there and either MCR/Blink being there. 

43 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

could be a good shout if she’s about. Great PR for FR to have another female headliner 

She could well be about- Ive also heard from an insider mate that she has an arena tour announcement in the coming weeks (no word on USA or europe dates being announced).

Just think shes very popular in a similar way to MTS last week and she would fulfil another female headliner for FR.

Also from all reviews, she seemed to have gone down well at wireless last summer.

Sam Fender | Billie Eilish | The Killers

Imagine Dragons | Foals | Lewis Capaldi

Friday//

Sam Fender > Yungblud > Tom Grennan

Imagine Dragons > Aitch > Loyle Carner

Saturday//

Billie Eilish > Trippie Redd > Central Cee

Foals > Nothing But Thieves > Wet Leg

Sunday//

The Killers > Slowthai > Don Broco

Lewis Capaldi > Becky Hill > Idles