Kanye West

dentalplan

6 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Ka ye fans are so hurt they made Kid Cudi walk off stage after 20 minutes by throwing stuff at him. And Kanye ends up guesting with Lil Durk. Pathetic.

I’m not really a fan of Cudi and them replacing Kanye with him seemed a strange move to begin with, but this is lame ass behaviour. 

59 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I’m not really a fan of Cudi and them replacing Kanye with him seemed a strange move to begin with, but this is lame ass behaviour. 

Him and Kanye made the Kids See Ghosts album? Not that weird its just the kids wanted Kanye and cant get their heads out of their asses. The worst thing is that Rolling Loud knew this was all gonna go down.

Edited by Suprefan

57 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Him and Kanye made the Kids See Ghosts album? Not that weird its just the kids wanted Kanye and cant get their heads out of their asses. The worst thing is that Rolling Loud knew this was all gonna go down.

I think Kanye brings the best out of Cudi musically but find most of his solo stuff pretty dull/lame. 

It was a bad move to get him in to replace Kanye in the first place really, but people turning up just to throw shit is just idiot behaviour and I’d be hella mad if I was a Cudi fan and his set got cut short because of a small pocket of jackasses.

Tbh although it’s scummy on the festivals part, what were they gonna do - tell Kanye he can’t come out with Durk? I’m sure they want to keep him sweet in case he ever decides he does want to actually headline. 

4 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Absolute cretins hanging round to watch Cudi just to protest it. Meanwhile they were missing out on the guy they like actually coming out on the second stage? Amazing.

1 hour ago, Badlands said:

It bends my head how messed up it is that a headliner of a festival can cancel then turn up on a different stage the same time he was supposed to be playing. Shocking stuff by the festival and him.

Thats how Rolling Loud is and always will be. As long as they can get some sort of controversy theyre ok with whatever happens. They made a terrible non apology earlier. Hopefully some acts just see they wont take care of any them so they dont come back. If I was Kendrick I would not perform unless they acted like adults for once.

Edited by Suprefan

On 7/23/2022 at 11:34 AM, Padjeq said:

Absolute cretins hanging round to watch Cudi just to protest it. Meanwhile they were missing out on the guy they like actually coming out on the second stage? Amazing.

swear thats what alot of people did for kanye at glasto 👀🤣

• 2 months later...
On 10/9/2022 at 8:09 AM, gigpusher said:

I know he has an illness but he is also just an arse. I know other people who have bipolar who don’t behave like him. Those views are likely there when he’s well also! 

This quote stood out to me... 

""I think Kanye is honestly just an idiot," Sam, who has bipolar disorder, told BBC World Service.

"He rolls with his disorder and lets it harm whoever is around him, and I think that's extremely irresponsible.

"I don't think he should be associated with bipolar disorder or the mental health movement, because he doesn't speak for us.""

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63226918

9 hours ago, clarkete said:

This quote stood out to me... 

""I think Kanye is honestly just an idiot," Sam, who has bipolar disorder, told BBC World Service.

"He rolls with his disorder and lets it harm whoever is around him, and I think that's extremely irresponsible.

"I don't think he should be associated with bipolar disorder or the mental health movement, because he doesn't speak for us.""

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63226918

Yep people trying to live regular lives with mental illness have it tough enough without jerks like him creating a perception that it will make you a mean, abusive person. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Kanye West agrees to buy right-wing platform Parler

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-63285698

Guys been hanging out with Candace Owens, who’s husband has a hand in Parler, so this adds up. The right have got their hooks right in him now that any sane people have discarded him.

For a short while there it seemed like he’d become aware that they were using him for their bidding, but alas, seems he’s either forgotten or just doesn’t care as long as they act as yes men when he goes on one of his mad ones. 

This is probably the first time that it’s hard to see a way back for him. He’s said some things you can’t undo, and seems happy to just go straight down the red pilled rabbit hole.

Edited by FloorFiller

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

This is probably the first time that it’s hard to see a way back for him. He’s said some things you can’t undo, and seems happy to just go straight down the red pilled rabbit hole.

It's a real shame, his first two albums are great, lost track/gave up on him after that.