Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Really hate that camera angle they now use for penalties!

I actually really prefer the new angle! Makes the goal look a lot smaller and you see exactly where the pen goes, I feel the pitch side angle they used to use could be deceiving for some pens 

25 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

How is anyone meant to get any work done today?

Unfortunately I've been smashed by both sinusitis and a sickness / diarrhea bug over the last week so today is my first day back in the office since Friday.

I've filtered through the junk and currently have 53 emails I've got to action / reply to so although it's shite at least it means the day will go quickly.

Still not 100% by any stretch so having had to be captain squash and drive for Saturday's game I'll be watching tonight's at home in the hope that we get to the final & I make a decent enough recovery so I can get on the beers at the pub for the final.

Add to that our Daughters sleep regression meaning I was up with her between midnight and 3am I've been in a right pickle.

None of you needed to know any of this, I just needed a rant (and a break from the emails)

I'm off to listen to the world's smallest violin play it's coming home 😂

• Upvote 2

Just had COVID jab no2 this morning, went into a team meeting at 10am and all the team were asking about the jab etc I was like 'sod that I'm more concerned about the England game tonight' and they all just rolled their eyes and said 'oh yeh that's on tonight isn't it' 

They just don't get it. 😞

27 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Unfortunately I've been smashed by both sinusitis and a sickness / diarrhea bug over the last week so today is my first day back in the office since Friday.

I've filtered through the junk and currently have 53 emails I've got to action / reply to so although it's shite at least it means the day will go quickly.

Still not 100% by any stretch so having had to be captain squash and drive for Saturday's game I'll be watching tonight's at home in the hope that we get to the final & I make a decent enough recovery so I can get on the beers at the pub for the final.

Add to that our Daughters sleep regression meaning I was up with her between midnight and 3am I've been in a right pickle.

None of you needed to know any of this, I just needed a rant (and a break from the emails)

I'm off to listen to the world's smallest violin play it's coming home 😂

No sympathy from me, Joey*! 

Purely on the basis that i dream of only having 53 emails to action. Bliss.

(get well soon!)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Can’t resist scanning the UEFA ticket site. Apparently occasional tickers for the final appear. It was amusing to see tickets for the Italy vs Spain match were still on sale last night…after the KO!

There were over 2,000 tickets left unsold for last night!