West Holts 2022

CaledonianGonzo

hopefully,  Nightmares On Wax who've just been announced for a show in bristol on 21st june.

played the lost stage the year that existed and were top-notch, brilliant,  😄 

On 3/1/2022 at 1:31 AM, blutarsky said:

This is a bit of a non-answer considering they were a no show, but Toots and the Maytals were on the bill for 2017, so ska and West Holts has a precedent. 

Pretty sure I saw Toots on WH in 2010 IIRC. We were camped next to the stage so I remember walking from the tent and pretty much straight down into the crowd for Toots

Edited by coma girl

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

hopefully,  Nightmares On Wax who've just been announced for a show in bristol on 21st june.

played the lost stage the year that existed and were top-notch, brilliant,  😄 

Would love to see them live. Only ever managed to get to a DJ only set and that was very good. 

1 hour ago, coma girl said:

Pretty sure I saw Toots on WH in 2010 IIRC. We were camped next to the stage so I remember walking from the tent and pretty much straight down into the crowd for Toots

toots didn't make it in time for west holts  and played up in the naughty corner later that night.

27 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Black Uhuru might be back this year. They were due on in 2020.

Thats just duckie Simpson and some randoms, not like the real thing I saw in 2000 with sly and Robbie.