Primavera Sound 2022

daveje

1 minute ago, Guy Incognito said:

Seems odd that theyre not advertising them? Can ''normal'' attendees buy these?

Pro is the industry conference element of the festival, so they don't really need to advertise it. Anyone can buy as far as I'm aware, but unless you're super interested in that aspect which is mostly keynotes and networking it's not worth it. Loads of city festivals now bolt on these sorts of elements, they're a great tax write-off for music industry people who want a weekend jolly.

2 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Pro is the industry conference element of the festival, so they don't really need to advertise it. Anyone can buy as far as I'm aware, but unless you're super interested in that aspect which is mostly keynotes and networking it's not worth it. Loads of city festivals now bolt on these sorts of elements, they're a great tax write-off for music industry people who want a weekend jolly.

its only 40euros more than the normal tickets!

38 minutes ago, davidoffescassi said:

To be honest, I don't know what day Bad Bunny will play, I just think 99% is in. He could even be in the first week. Let's see whats happens. 

I do hope they add him. Would love to see Natalie Lafourcade, Rosalia or PNL as non-english speaking headliners 

10 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

You can only buy them if you have a work email and address that demonstrate a link to the music sector.

Pro is great as you have priority access to quite a lot of things.

Edited by xxialac

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

Tyler can 100% do NOS Alive. That festival isn't your typical Muse-Kings of Leon-Pearl Jam festival anymore as they're now betting on diversity. If Kendrick can play NOS Alive I don't see why Tyler couldn't. 

Tyler The Creator here in Portugal is the name for Super Bock Super Rock or Meo Sudoeste ... check the latest Meo Sudoeste line up

18 hours ago, ohseptember said:

Top 3, W1

Thurs: Pavement, Massive Attack, Carolina Durante

Fri: King Gizzard, The Strokes, Fontaines DC

Sat: DIIV, Beach House, Black Country, New Road

W2: Single Day

Thurs: Big Thief, Dry Cleaning, King Gizzard

Yey ! Another W1 + Thurs 9th person. 9th has the best undercard of the lot for me.

Edited by burnleynotbarcelona

20 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Aren't a few people in here doing Le Guess Who too? More names released today, as always i know pretty much none of them haha

Yes, I’m planning to go if it goes ahead.    
Arooj Aftab, Ana Roxanne and William Basinski will be great. OSees too of course.

23 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Aren't a few people in here doing Le Guess Who too? More names released today, as always i know pretty much none of them haha

I've never been but damn, I would really love to go once, they have an incredible lineup every year, this year is no exception, though thankfully some of them are already in the Primavera lineup (still, I'd totally go just to see Faust, Kiko Dinucci, Mari Kalkun, Bohren & der club of Gore...)

Just realised for us UK peeps that we get an extra double bank holiday for the queen's birthday/coronation/some shit that falls over weekend 1! So 2nd and 3rd are now bank holidays meaning you'll not have to take as much holiday. I'm freelance so don't benefit that much but others probably will (my partner for one).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kitkat129 said:

I've never been but damn, I would really love to go once, they have an incredible lineup every year, this year is no exception, though thankfully some of them are already in the Primavera lineup (still, I'd totally go just to see Faust, Kiko Dinucci, Mari Kalkun, Bohren & der club of Gore...)

I'm soooo going to see Faust playing Faust IV.

LeGuessWho is always a wonderful festival, it's an excellent counterpoint to Primavera. And Utrecht's a lovely city.

2 hours ago, burnleynotbarcelona said:

Yey ! Another W1 + Thurs 9th person. 9th has the best undercard of the lot for me.

Hooray! I'm considering buying a W2 ticket to obtain priority for La Cuitat, but I dunno. Ten days straight is a lot... & I love including a few days exploring a new region of Spain whenever I go. With it being a full year away & there's so much to consider. I'll definitely be there for Thurs 9th, one way or another though!

9 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Won't be need for that I don't reckon. Just get there nice and early 🙂

Not sure I'm willing to give up 3-4 days of wonderful meals around Barcelona. Not unless restaurants have mastered the art of take away tapas due to the pandemic. Something tells me that won't be the case though. 😅