Jump to content

Holy Cow Events Ltd


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would also mention that GFL have 20+ full time staff on payroll, no income, and the furlough scheme is currently scheduled to end in a couple months. To be blunt about it, if the Festival can't h

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Might mean nothing, might mean something but a new company has been registered last week to Emily and Nick on Companies House....

 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13185846

 

Super sleuthing!

Interesting... I wonder what it means? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stuie said:

Super sleuthing!

Interesting... I wonder what it means? 

Another event later this year perhaps?  

I don't think its anything to do with the usual festival as that has its own company with ME as director set up, so this possibly might be a side venture...but what exactly I'm not sure!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems that Emily & Nick have been dabbling with Holy Cow thing for a while now.....registering as a Company might just be making things a little more formal.  More financial security from a Ltd company in uncertain times? 

https://celebrityaccess.com/caarchive/holy-cow-is-that-a-new-unsigned-band-at-glastonbury/

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Which would need it's own licence? 

Nope, the site has an all year any event licence. 

I'd guess the new company is about keeping finances for a different event separate from festival money. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

Nope, the site has an all year any event licence. 

I'd guess the new company is about keeping finances for a different event separate from festival money. 

Yup that would be my thinking too...see my second post 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

😂😂 they’ve basically just written a story from @gooner1990’s post and the comments! Fecking cheek of them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, stuie said:

😂😂 they’ve basically just written a story from @gooner1990’s post and the comments! Fecking cheek of them. 

NME scanning here for stories? That's never happened before. 😛 

I see they've done their normal bollocks of deliberately getting the domain name wrong. It's funny how they always seem to do this with competitors and not just efestivals. 

I guess they never noticed that I bought .com over a decade ago. lol 

Edited by eFestivals
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

NME scanning here for stories? That's never happened before. 😛 

I see they've done their normal bollocks of deliberately getting the domain name wrong. It's funny how they always seem to do this with competitors and not just efestivals. 

I guess they never noticed that I bought .com over a decade ago. lol 

I suppose at least they didn’t try to pass it off as their own work!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

I suppose at least they didn’t try to pass it off as their own work!

Leave that to Somerset live 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...