Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

45 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Tours coming soon. They are releasing a new album. Theyve publicly stated they dont ever want to do an anniversary type deal. And you wouldve had a better  chance with Reading or Slam Dunk. I think Paramore is as close to the genre as its gonna get.

Thanks! I figured it's a proper long shot for glasto just because I think they're headliner size but not a "glasto" headliner. Would be buzzing for paramore also.

I'm the type of fan who loves music but I don't follow any bands closely enough to know what they might be up to next or what any of their personal tastes or preferences are. I have seen fallout boy, it was the best live concert I've ever been to!! If they pop up at Reading/Leeds I may even consider going, even though the thought of Reading/Leeds makes me 🤮🤮  

21 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Would like to see Wu Tang when not pissing down like it was in 2011.

Did it rain?! That set is looked upon fondly by mates, I think it was the only time all 20 of us were together all weekend. 

I can’t remember any rain!! 

65daysofstatic, the electronic post-rock pioneers will celebrate a decade of their much-loved album ‘Wild Light’ by performing it in full on their upcoming UK tour,

Glasgow St Luke’s, 14 Sept
Manchester New Century, 15
London Electric Brixton, 16
Bristol Trinity Centre, 17
Brighton Chalk, 18

16 minutes ago, zahidf said:

65daysofstatic, the electronic post-rock pioneers will celebrate a decade of their much-loved album ‘Wild Light’ by performing it in full on their upcoming UK tour,

Glasgow St Luke’s, 14 Sept
Manchester New Century, 15
London Electric Brixton, 16
Bristol Trinity Centre, 17
Brighton Chalk, 18

That's probably my favourite 65 days album, I'll be all over that. Often overlooked for Glasto unfortunately. 

21 minutes ago, Metal Monkey said:

That's probably my favourite 65 days album, I'll be all over that. Often overlooked for Glasto unfortunately. 

Played on Williams Green before The Black Angels in 2013. I missed both of them, got lost looking for Williams Green in a psychedelic haze. Absolutely gutted. 

9 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Played on Williams Green before The Black Angels in 2013. I missed both of them, got lost looking for Williams Green in a psychedelic haze. Absolutely gutted. 

I was at that one, it was good. I got the impression they thought it wouldn't be a good reception and were surprised by the end how well it went down.