Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

36 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Just announced for Bristol Sounds on the Sunday, so presumably Saturday for a Glasto show?

bristol on saturday!

i knew that was coming, its why i posted her name above.

29 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah think so, plus she played last year and hasn’t released anything since so would be a pretty pointless repeat booking.

Yep she certainly alluded to the fact she’s not playing.  Plus this new date is just in addition to be blur support and other smaller dates around Glasto time.  

On 3/17/2023 at 6:50 PM, stanh said:

IMG_4873.jpg

Was desperate to get tix for the Piece Hall but can't make the date, which is a bummer.  Hope he shows up at Glasto to make up for it.

In other news, the pronunciation chat just had me in stitches!  I've always pronounced The Weeknd like "weakened" rather than weekend.  Stupid fucking name anyway.

1 hour ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Stupid fucking name anyway.

for bands needing a great name, i have a collection of them, from when something stupid leaves my mouth... it's not that hard folks, do better than forgetting a letter.

10 minutes ago, took181 said:

Incubus in London & Cornwall on the Friday & Saturday of Glasto , neither is too far, so could be potential 

87D2E2BF-F0D8-449F-9A4F-FF1975E2346B.png

OMG, I want this to happen so much

Edited by WhatADin

3 hours ago, Memory Man said:

Dont reckon self esteem is playing myself but could be wrong

how many times genuinely does an act play a main stage 2 years in a row? Its not impossible but its rare.

she’ll be back on her next album

Sigrid did Park -> Other -> JP

I'd like Self Esteem back (mid Other?) cause they're awesome, but can see it's unlikely / "wasted slot" purely because repeat booking.

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Sigrid did Park -> Other -> JP

I'd like Self Esteem back (mid Other?) cause they're awesome, but can see it's unlikely / "wasted slot" purely because repeat booking.

Sigrid released her debut album and then second album in between those performances though - Self Esteem is still touring the same album as last time. Makes far more sense to hold her back for next year/year after when she’ll hopefully have a new album and undoubtedly get a Other slot. 

• Like 1

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Sigrid released her debut album and then second album in between those performances though - Self Esteem is still touring the same album as last time. Makes far more sense to hold her back for next year/year after when she’ll hopefully have a new album and undoubtedly get a Other slot. 

Fair enough, didn't think about that. There was the little three year gap between festivals too.