2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

Just now, Suprefan said:

Might have the moments when nobody likes me but still trying to  get info when it matters. Sofi Stadium in LA is apparently on that list, too. Now its time to find out when it all goes down. Its supposed to be 20 dates or so.

Might be tight - 20 dates starting mid May would take him right up to the wire for Glastonbury. Absolutely dreading tomorrow when we see he's playing Ohio or somewhere on the Friday of Glastonbury 😂

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

Nice, that's what we like to hear. 20 dates starting that early and with b2bs, he must be wrapped up before Glastonbury surely?

Yeah, assuming that 2nd/3rd May venue are the first nights and we're looking at 4 gigs a week he should be done second week of June latest. Plenty of time to fly back.

Edited by Hugh Jass

36 minutes ago, jparx said:

Nice, that's what we like to hear. 20 dates starting that early and with b2bs, he must be wrapped up before Glastonbury surely?

Depends on how its spread out. He could do 10 dates between seattle and miami which would cover 3 weeks on its own.  Doesnt need to grind it out like Elton.

Edited by Suprefan

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Might have the moments when nobody likes me but still trying to  get info when it matters. Sofi Stadium in LA is apparently on that list, too. Now its time to find out when it all goes down. Its supposed to be 20 dates or so.

I was shooting more for indifference than dislike if that helps 😉

3 hours ago, kalifire said:

So he’ll be subbing for Kaisers, yeah? 

3 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Yeah it makes sense. Can’t expect an 80 year old to do a full 2 hour plus set. At least Ricky Wilson has got the energy levels to run around a stage for that length of time. 

I mean that’s the only logical conclusion. We have heard that Kaisers, Billie, Kendrick, and Macca are headlining so there’s not enough space for one. We actually have better info linking the Kaisers than for Billie. They are actually super TBC, which is more locked in than Billie’s C.

4 hours ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Climate pledge arena. Jesus Christ, what better way to save the environment than a three year $1.15 billion redevelopment to show basketball/hockey/and gigs.

They won best new large  indoor venue at the Pollstar awards last week!

Key Arena ( former name ) was sort of run down and needed the improvements. Too bad they wont put money into the Tacoma Dome which is just south of Seattle. Thats a dump.

we predict a riot with Kaisers headlining

Edited by Suprefan

43 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I mean that’s the only logical conclusion. We have heard that Kaisers, Billie, Kendrick, and Macca are headlining so there’s not enough space for one. We actually have better info linking the Kaisers than for Billie. They are actually super TBC, which is more locked in than Billie’s C.

Na Na Na Na Naa dropping into Hey Jude is going to make the field go off.