Football 2020/2021

zahidf

7 minutes ago, eastynh said:

He's far too smooth, to be me. Those 3 chicks would be well gone if I had been attempting to chat them up. Plus he looks about half the size of me.

Maine Road was a great stadium.

I love the photo, the other bloke clearly does all the work while his mate chats up the girls. He's quietly seething.

I like Ralph Hassenhutl at Southampton, he's had some good results in his time there and yesterday had a lot of mitigating circumstances such as injuries, a deserved early red card, a harsher second red and a VAR hyper-precise offside, and yet he's contrived to have 2 of the 3 Premier League era 9-0 defeats on his resume. It's weird.

37 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I like Ralph Hassenhutl at Southampton, he's had some good results in his time there and yesterday had a lot of mitigating circumstances such as injuries, a deserved early red card, a harsher second red and a VAR hyper-precise offside, and yet he's contrived to have 2 of the 3 Premier League era 9-0 defeats on his resume. It's weird.

To be fair last night wasn’t really on Hassenhuttl. No manager can mitigate for a player doing something daft in the very first minute.

Really fancy West Ham to do something this season. Leicester possibly the same as last and Everton I haven't a clue how they are up there besides Godfrey looking like the new Rio Ferdinand

Edited by lost

6 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Half way point in the season  - the bottom three are sewn up and the title is City's to lose.

Only excitement between now and May is guessing when Leicester, West Ham and Everton will choke to let the big boys back in.

United not being a laughing stock to fans of other clubs, is a fine achievement by our ole. 

7 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Half way point in the season  - the bottom three are sewn up and the title is City's to lose.

Only excitement between now and May is guessing when Leicester, West Ham and Everton will choke to let the big boys back in.

Title nowhere near done, with 17 games to go. No one knows how Covid will effect things, how squads will cope with European football and whether burn out or injuries will play apart. Business end of season, playing every 3 days, all during a global pandemic, the pressure is going to get intensified.

City are not going to win every match. I said months ago on here that the top teams would be cagey against each other as it would be more important not to lose. Things might open up a little bit more now. I said 85ish points for the title this year. Liverpool, United and City could all be around there. Think Leicester will finish 4.

Sundays match will be interesting. City are woeful at Anfield. Liverpool have to win though, to really have a chance of retaining the title. 

57 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Title nowhere near done, with 17 games to go. No one knows how Covid will effect things, how squads will cope with European football and whether burn out or injuries will play apart. Business end of season, playing every 3 days, all during a global pandemic, the pressure is going to get intensified.

City are not going to win every match. I said months ago on here that the top teams would be cagey against each other as it would be more important not to lose. Things might open up a little bit more now. I said 85ish points for the title this year. Liverpool, United and City could all be around there. Think Leicester will finish 4.

Sundays match will be interesting. City are woeful at Anfield. Liverpool have to win though, to really have a chance of retaining the title. 

Liverpool bigger challenge is to get top 4. City win they go 10 points ahead of Liverpool with a game in hand, be surprised if City drop 13 points rest of the season.  Liverpool certainly need to sharpen up with City, Leicester and Everton next 3 league games.

City will win it pretty comfortably.

Edited by thetime