BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

10 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Just watching Dizzee Rascal and there is a flag in the crowd that says 'Do I look like I care if I'm spoiling your view?

Nice.

Really not a fan. Unless your in a position where you're A. Not next to one or B. your view isn't getting ruined then you're pretty screwed.. If you're up close, they're not too bad, but anywhere past the sound desk and they're a nightmare to try and actually get a good view of the stage. 

2 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Tried to watch the Brian Wilson coverage but found it a bit sad as a big fan...he should be not be having to tour.

I remember seeing him at Bestival and it being difficult to watch. My parents saw him somewhere (Hop Farm maybe?) and said the same thing. 

4 minutes ago, Henrik said:

All this footage has been superb. 

Ah man, imagine ever getting a ticket again. 

It's been amazing. Although, I keep looking at the crowds and longing to be allowed to get that close to people again without fear of someone getting within 2m of me. Fingers crossed this time next year I can share my booze with a sweaty stranger arm in arm again. 

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

Ah man Paparazzi has been my guilty pleasure since I first heard it. 

Do wish I'd been at this set. 

It’s really weird seeing Gaga like this. She’s a totally different artist now. Her set would be completely different to this now if she played again.

Just now, zeppelin said:

Ah man Paparazzi has been my guilty pleasure since I first heard it. 

Do wish I'd been at this set. 

Absolute banger.

I’m not sure if she was booked before she truly took off but she seems completely at odds on that Other lineup of NME favourites. Superstar status from the get go. 

Also having flashbacks to the ol’ Gaga having a penis rumours. 

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Pretty piss poor banter from Gaga on the whole.

Don’t you think she’s come so far since this set though? I really don’t think this is Gaga at Glastonbury at all. Said  it above but if she performed now it would be a totally different set.