When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

There's rmoutss fhat a positive test result in the past will count as one dose for some vaccine passports 

I've seen said rumours also, but as I asked on here the other day (not to you specifically), how do we prove that we've had a positive test?  I've got a test message, but I've not got anything official to back that up?  Or do you think we will be able to apply to get something due to our records being on track and trace?

Edited by Greenelk

8 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

What we need now is social commentary from a talented but ultimately limited ex-professional footballer...

He used to play for Southampton .. who played at The Dell .. and we all know who puts their software onto Dell computers. Nah - just another coincidence. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RobertProsineckisLighter said:

@Toilet Duck if you catch the virus it takes time for you to show symptoms, if you have the jab it takes been 12 and 24 hours to feel ropey it seems, why is the body quicker to react to the jab? Is it because it's not in the airways etc?

Howdy, so...it takes time for the virus to replicate. With the vaccine, we put quite a few copies of the spike gene into the shot (either encapsulated or in another virus, or in the case of the subunit vaccines, we put a fair bit of spike itself in). So, the natural infection has to build up a bit. While it is doing that, non-specific parts of our immune system are trying to destroy it at the same time.

7 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Roll on the 29th March when ridiculous things like this won't happen... and there are people who lap up this like it's some kind of moral victory for society! Quite the opposite.

Curtain twitchers and snitches loving this. Yuck

58 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Shirtwont end until Europe's new wave of sa variet has been and gone

Slightly off topic, but what phone are you using? I find the iPhone autocorrect excellent for fixing poor typing. I struggle with poor coordination and always hitting the wrong key. My phones built in spell check tends to keep me sounding reasonably literal. I think you can also increase the keyboard size too so you have bigger buttons to aim your thumbs at. 

• Upvote 1