When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, dentalplan said:

I think they buy it for tits and Clarkson and the political stuff pollutes subconsciously.

You’re right that peeps are gonna be freaked out if they go to pick up The Sun and it’s suddenly a Corbyn love-in, but wrong if you think the tail is wagging the dog.

But what about the mail which has never had tits between its pages?

The papers are a success because they’ve tapped into a very strong British market. Traditionalists who dislike foreign cultures who want to elect a leader who puts Britain first and would be unashamed to dress up like this. 

B7D1FA1D-E4D4-42E1-AD78-624C3D41F914.jpeg

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Shame, it sounds good.

Wee Nippy has her face on the cover almost every day, it’s becoming obvious that every day her hair cut is becoming more and more like that other mad dictator Kim Jong Un.  Luckily that other great Scottish publication that’s a work of fiction and also contains crazy characters, the Beano, sells more copies! 

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

The papers are a success because they’ve tapped into a very strong British market. Traditionalists who dislike foreign cultures who want to elect a leader who puts Britain first and would be unashamed to dress up like this. 

Course it does. I would imagine it has something resembling the sidebar of shame across its pages.

Anyway, Murdoch’s meetings with Thatcher, Blair, Cameron, Johnson weren’t just to pat them on the bank and say thanks for selling a lot of papers. I have only a basic level of political understanding but I know dis. Same with the likes of Rothermere and Cecil King way back.

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

yep I see that .. and if its a mental health issue I have every sympathy with him .... following on from his other elaboration though im not so sure ... 

I sympathise with him seeing his family. But maybe he shouldn't have had a sex party a few weeks ago then...

Probably being a dick here but finding lockdown hard does not mean you have mental health issues. He might have separate mental health issues but I think some very self centred people forget that this is hard on everyone. There is no one “most affected”.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Why do you think he should he be ashamed to dress like that? Are you offended by the Union Flag itself or your perceived reasons for him wearing it?

I'm genuinely interested in your reasoning as it's not an uncommon reaction.

The guy looks like he's attending a Royal Wedding if u look closely BTW.

55 minutes ago, zahidf said:

I don’t mean to belittle his mental health issues and I genuinely hope he’s on. However I suffer from mental health issues and miss certain people very much; you don’t see me going and breaking to see them though.

What you do see me do is acknowledge I might at times struggle and reach out to people including professionals to help. 

Just because he’s a wealthy paid sports athlete shouldn’t mean he should be able to flaunt the rules where others don’t.