Food Stalls 2020

Dukeicon

Hoping for Carlito burrito 🤞🏻
Will be weird this year being in the pre-erected at the bottom of the site, no drunken burrito purchase from them each evening as I pass to my tent. Cracking food though, and still yet to visit their Brighton store.

Edited by Andy0808 v5

59 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Any news on Happy Maki...? If not, I starve*

* Ok, I'm actually ticket less but I would if I was there

Ooh, what a hangover cure, I swear they saved my life on that insane hot sticky Saturday 

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Any news on Happy Maki...? If not, I starve*

* Ok, I'm actually ticket less but I would if I was there

I've seen you repeatedly bang on about them.  Is that the veggie / vegan large sushi wrap place? Does fake duck and stuff like that?

I think I've had one at another fest if it is, but can't remember what I had.  What's good?

11 minutes ago, Quark said:

I've seen you repeatedly bang on about them.  Is that the veggie / vegan large sushi wrap place? Does fake duck and stuff like that?

I think I've had one at another fest if it is, but can't remember what I had.  What's good?

Yes Happy Maki is the vegan sushi place. It's all good, I normally go for the mock duck one. The popcorn cauliflower they do is a great bit of comfort food, sadly not on the festival menu. I've noted they have added a 'cod' tartare to their Brighton menu. Hopefully they'll be back at Williams Green this year.

31 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Mango Rays have confirmed they are back after a few years of not going. Seasonal Samosas have also confirmed they will be there. In other news I follow far too many Glastonbury food traders on Facebook  :D 

This will be very exciting news for @March Hare - if indeed Seasonal Samosas were the providers of the infamous "four samosas"?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rawrsomesauce said:

I know they're probably not coming back but oof I'd love a growler this year. 

I've just checked twatter and there's no sign of The Growler returning to the farm, unfortunately.

Bni3gjVCUAAez5A.jpg

1 minute ago, WestCountryGirl said:

This will be very exciting news for @March Hare - if indeed Seasonal Samosas were the providers of the infamous "four samosas"?

They are the ones in Avalon and I am sure they did a samosa platter. They are next to Truly Crumptious who had better be there because they do the best crumpets. 

9 minutes ago, fat_man_joe said:

I'm hoping Strumpets with Crumpets return. Had many a hungover peanut butter crumpet and tea from there in the early-morning sun.

And what can I say, I like the strumpets, too.

Truly Crumptious in the Avalon fields are sooo superior to Strumpets with Crumpets in every possible way. I would highly recommend them. They actually make their crumpets from scratch. Utterly delicious sweet and savoury options. 

39 minutes ago, stuie said:

I've just checked twatter and there's no sign of The Growler returning to the farm, unfortunately.

Bni3gjVCUAAez5A.jpg

Truly a shame, it was the perfect hangover cure. 

I remember having a ridiculously good burger with a lovely spicy sauce from a stall near the Park & Pangea, no idea what it was called but I hope they're back this year.