2 hours ago, Kusy said:

Pearl Jam annoucement on Monday?

You know it is ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, P.bintein said:

No RHCP at RW. They'aren't in any other festival during this period. I doubt they stay in europe during 2 weeks only for RW.

Yeah I'm starting to think that might be case, hope I'm wrong mind. Just hope we get a new headliner that's not announced other places other than pearl jam 

1 minute ago, P.bintein said:

No RHCP at RW. They'aren't in any other festival during this period. I doubt they stay in europe during 2 weeks only for RW.

Only if they come back. They never stay on tour longer than 3-3.5 weeks. But I doubt it.

17 minutes ago, P.bintein said:

They should be around, playing festivals only. Werchter is an obvious choice in Belgium. Don't have to stay only for Werchter: there are Opener,  Roskilde, Volt... 

2 hours ago, Ken19 said:

It makes sense that they will start with Pearl Jam. The same day is their main media partner Studio Brussels announcing the details of their charity event (very big in Belgium) and normally they will never announce the same day. Only when a very big name (who is the boss in such cases) wants to announce. 

Yes, as said before, next week is the week. But before you ask, I don't know when they will announce which name. 

I choose to read as much between the lines as I can here, and are looking forward to The Boss announcing that he will play RW next week. Thank you, you've been far to kind! :)

• Upvote 1

EU 2020 quarterfinals during the Rock Wechter weekend. Based on previous years it is likely only Red Devils game will be broadcasted on site. The other games were broadcasted at the Hive camping and only accessible with a Hive ticket, so if you want to watch the games be sure to get one.

5 hours ago, Judithmt said:

EU 2020 quarterfinals during the Rock Wechter weekend. Based on previous years it is likely only Red Devils game will be broadcasted on site. The other games were broadcasted at the Hive camping and only accessible with a Hive ticket, so if you want to watch the games be sure to get one.

Have such good memories of watching the England game in The Hive in 2018! It was like an england fan zone, the atmosphere was great. 

On 11/29/2019 at 8:53 PM, P.bintein said:

My guess is that they will play two euopean legs.

The first one ends after their french gig and they could come back in august to play Reading/Leeds, Sziget and Lollapalooza Berlin/Superbloom in september.

But I don't see any potential festivals for Belgium (too expensive for Pukkelpop?), Poland and Denmark. So Werchter, Roskilde and Open'er could still be on their map....

1 hour ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

My guess is that they will play two euopean legs.

The first one ends after their french gig and they could come back in august to play Reading/Leeds, Sziget and Lollapalooza Berlin/Superbloom in september.

But I don't see any potential festivals for Belgium (too expensive for Pukkelpop?), Poland and Denmark. So Werchter, Roskilde and Open'er could still be on their map....

Just have some patience... more shows are going to be announced very soon 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Levitate

".....with just a little help!" ;)

These are my guesses for headliners and subs before we start hopefully this upcoming week. (Bands with a (*) should be nailed for that specific day)

Thursday: Pearl Jam (*) - Tame Impala

Friday: Foo Fighters - Volbeat

Saturday: Twenty One Pilots (*) - The Strokes - My Chemical Romance (- Jimmy Eat World)

Sunday: Kings of Leon - System of A Down (*)

@Pearl Jam: based on those already known rumours

@Twenty One Pilots: Open'er on thursday, Main Square on sunday

@System of A Down: Spain/Portugal on thursday and friday, so the sunday should be the day of choice

@Foo Fighters: predestinated to close the festival, but together with SoAD on the sunday is a bit too big imo, so they could be subbed by Volbeat on another day

@Red Hot Chili Peppers: I guess they are not available, so I don't count on them, but they could eaily replace the next one...

@Kings of Leon: The Killers are ruled out, so at least one of them has to show up

@My Chemical Romance: they are touring with Jimmy Eat World in Australia, so I hope both bands could show up on the same day here, too since JEW should be nailed for the saturday

I would like to fit Kendrick Lamar in here as well but I don't know where....

20 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Levitate

Kendrick, 21P, Flume or Imagine Dragons all have songs with this title. Hoping for Kendrick, but 21P seems the most obvious one. 

8 minutes ago, misterplow said:

Please be Kendrick please be Kendrick please be Kendrick.

21 would be godawful for a first name.

K DOT PEOPLE

Levitate Levitate Levitate 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1