Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

14 minutes ago, brosch said:

Playing in Vienna the day before I’ll be heading to Barcelona for Primavera - sweet timing.

he's out. playing in Belgrade and Munich the 4th and 6th, and also hes a show i n Barcelona on April. 

EDIT: Oh, I miss-read you. thought you said before he's heading to primavera.. Lucky you!

Edited by JedTheHumanoid
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

How likely do we think Thom is? I held back on London tickets as I saw there was no Spanish dates but I'm worried I've messed up.

It looks good- no Spanish dates on his tour, not available on MadCool, bbk or Sonar dates (and played the last two in recent years), so there's a chance.

But we don't have any indication that it happens. Only circumstances showing that it can

1 hour ago, James96 said:

Frank Ocean has just dropped a new single with two other tracks on the way - could he be active next year and if so, will he make up for 2017?

Almost certainly not. Gabi was pretty pissed off about the debacle in 2017 and it won't have passed him by that all of the shows he actually did do went down poorly.

Edited by dentalplan
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, James96 said:

I didn't think the shows were that poorly received?

There was a lot of disapproval about the UK shows, I remember that much. I guess they weren't totally panned - they were maybe more 'divisive' than 'poorly received' - but I think it's the sort of rep that would make Primavera think that it's not actually worth bending backwards to book him despite not knowing if he'll actually turn up.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

There was a lot of disapproval about the UK shows, I remember that much. I guess they weren't totally panned - they were maybe more 'divisive' than 'poorly received' - but I think it's the sort of rep that would make Primavera think that it's not actually worth bending backwards to book him despite not knowing if he'll actually turn up.

Yeah good point - he must be a promoters nightmare. And with all the cancellations Primavera have over the years it's definitely not worth the risk.