WHO IS GOING TO GLASTONBURY FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR

Crazyfool01

Who is Going to the festival for the first time this year ?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you been to Glastonbury

• 1 /2
    • 3/4
    • 5/6
    • 7/8
    • 9/10
    • 11/12
    • 13/14
    • 15/16
    • 17/18
    • 19/20
    • 21+

18 minutes ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

As a poll title this is pretty shit "Who is going to Glasto for the first time,?" Surely the answer to your how many you been to is 0. This looks like an incredibly bad survey for a really crap Events Management student. I give it a D. 

Thanks for the positive contribution to the thread .... :) if you look down the thread topics there is a very similar one ... so it was a deliberate play on that one :) 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

must have been an influx of newbies after the super fence went up ... although I missed one year when travelling around NZ ... I was back the weekend before and didn't get tickets ... the year MJ died 

That year MJ died, me and my friend heard the news doing the rounds that Mj had died and thought it was just one of those glastonbury hoaxes, then walked past the markets and heard MJ's music being played. "wow, what a weird coincidence" we said. Absolute morons!

37 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

That year MJ died, me and my friend heard the news doing the rounds that Mj had died and thought it was just one of those glastonbury hoaxes, then walked past the markets and heard MJ's music being played. "wow, what a weird coincidence" we said. Absolute morons!

We did the same... Made a real joke of it until we got a rare text from the 'real' world! I miss the days of everyone being almost totally cut off when they entered the site! 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

must have been an influx of newbies after the super fence went up ... although I missed one year when travelling around NZ ... I was back the weekend before and didn't get tickets ... the year MJ died 

It's my 14th, but I'm not a super fence newbie, I've missed a few. I did 97,98,99 and 2000 before the fence.

1 hour ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

As a poll title this is pretty shit "Who is going to Glasto for the first time,?" Surely the answer to your how many you been to is 0. This looks like an incredibly bad survey for a really crap Events Management student. I give it a D. 

I mean, we cant all be academic-grade statisticians 

I just like anything I can click ?

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

apologies ... didn't mean to offend :( ... how did you know I like Jamie xx ?

I think it's just a joke from the other thread ? Although now I can't work out if this is a joke of a joke. Man, it is so much harder to work out what's going on on the internet than in real life. Or maybe I've just had too many Wyld Woods.... 

Edited by Sasperella

2 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I think it's just a joke from the other thread ? Although now I can't work out if this is a joke of a joke. Man, it is so much harder to work out what's going on on the internet than in real life. Or maybe I've just had too many Wyld Woods.... 

its confused me :) 

15 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's my 14th, but I'm not a super fence newbie, I've missed a few. I did 97,98,99 and 2000 before the fence.

Similar for me, think I’m on 13/14, started in 2000 and missed one or two